Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Naturtint, Permanent Hair Color, 10N Light Dawn Blonde, 5.28 fl oz (150 ml)

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Great, more natural product

Posted by Reviewer1295229 on Mar 15, 2010

I like this product a lot. It is waaaay better than the grocery store brands - those completely fry my hair. My natural color has gotten pretty dark and this doesn't get my hair really light blond, but more of a neutral golden blond and it is pretty. I think the Naturtint Light Dawn Blond is a little better than the Herbatint Platinum for me because the shade comes out more neutral. (These are both the same level - 10 N, just different brands.) The Herbatint Platinum came out with a little warmer, more golden tone with my hair.

Da Bomb

Posted by Reviewer2592122 on Mar 20, 2010

I have brown hair, and usually when I try to go blonde from a box, it ends up orange-y. This product made my hair a nice color - not blonde enough, but not gross, either. Not orange-y.

Highly Recommend

Posted by Reviewer1748917 on Apr 22, 2009

This is a vanilla blonde color vs. greyish platinum blonde. I have been using the color for a couple of years. Thank you iherb for stocking it.

It rocks

Posted by Reviewer3114870 on Aug 26, 2011

Naturtint is the only brand I could find which is truly free of harmful chemicals. All the other, even so-called "organic" brands I could find contain, shall we say, unethical chemicals. On my original sandy dark blonde it comes out almost white, which is what it would look like after sun exposure (30-40 mins Naturtint vs. 3weeks on the beach non-stop). Let me tell you one thing: it rocks. No yellow cast, no reds. I love it. On pre-colored hair (a mainstream store variety) it looks golden. I love that too but prefer the more neutral tone which is the result on my previously not colored hair. The best thing: it not only did no damage, it even seems to have REPAIRED a lot of damage my hair suffered before. Highly recommended.

review

Posted by Reviewer2069151 on Jun 13, 2011

this product is very good, excellent for african american who wish to go blond. and it is evry gentle,

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »