Naturtint, Permanent Hair Color, 10N Light Dawn Blonde, 5.28 fl oz (150 ml)

4 out of 5 based on 38 reviews

Oh O, I've gone ginger; beware those with ginger undertones

Posted by Reviewer2130113 From Australia on Jul 11, 2010

I'm 49 & have 5% grey hair; a natural blonde that's naturally gone from surfie whitish platinum blonde in teenagehood to motley 'tortoiseshell' medium/dark/honey blonde with light blonde tips with increasing grey sprinkle in middle age(I don't normally color my hair) - I am aware there's ginger in my hair but have gone florid ginger after using an eighth of a bottle of this product in attempting home made streaks - the result is acceptable all over my head EXCEPT at temples and forefront of crown where the ginger is VERY apparent - I may have to now fork out for a professional to fix it up - you may be OK if you have no ginger undertones waiting to be unleashed.

review

Posted by Reviewer2069151 From Maryland on Jun 13, 2011

this product is very good, excellent for african american who wish to go blond. and it is evry gentle,

Super!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2462987 From Estonia on Mar 06, 2011

Very pleased! Yellow no. Hair soft and healthy. Brightens up very well. I like this product.

i like it!

Posted by Reviewer2239500 From Korea, Republic of on Jul 04, 2010

i Like it! people complement my hair after I've used this product =)

Excellent!!

Posted by Reviewer2322403 From Belarus on Jan 26, 2012

I have switched to this colorant since I got pregnant as my hairdresser strongly recommended me ammonia-free stuff. What can I say - it is fantastic! It gives my hair not only great colour (not completely blond, of course, but very very nice and natural shade of it), but also makes it healthier. Very happy with this stuff, will definitely continue using it.