Posted by amarrille on Feb 28, 2012

Next time will buy Herbantint hair colour as usual. This was not so strong and highlighting colour. But my hair wasn`t dry after using this. So I can say that this hair colour is good.

Excellent!!

Posted by Reviewer2322403 on Jan 26, 2012

I have switched to this colorant since I got pregnant as my hairdresser strongly recommended me ammonia-free stuff. What can I say - it is fantastic! It gives my hair not only great colour (not completely blond, of course, but very very nice and natural shade of it), but also makes it healthier. Very happy with this stuff, will definitely continue using it.

Works good.

Posted by Reviewer2265261 on Dec 13, 2011

I have been using this product for years and have not found anything better. The downside is that the color only lasts about two weeks and then dramatically starts to fade.

Good product.

Posted by Reviewer1942896 on Oct 09, 2011

I am giving it a four and not a five because I got a yellowish tinge with some orange, but overall a pretty color. But, it was very mild and did no damage. I sprayed a little Sun-In on the orange spots and lightened them a bit, Will buy again.

Shiny, healthier hair

Posted by Reviewer2481963 on Aug 29, 2011

This haircolor product is so wonderful! Your hair actually feels stronger and looks shinier after you use it! I actually mix 9N and 10N together.

It rocks

Posted by Reviewer3114870 on Aug 26, 2011

Naturtint is the only brand I could find which is truly free of harmful chemicals. All the other, even so-called "organic" brands I could find contain, shall we say, unethical chemicals. On my original sandy dark blonde it comes out almost white, which is what it would look like after sun exposure (30-40 mins Naturtint vs. 3weeks on the beach non-stop). Let me tell you one thing: it rocks. No yellow cast, no reds. I love it. On pre-colored hair (a mainstream store variety) it looks golden. I love that too but prefer the more neutral tone which is the result on my previously not colored hair. The best thing: it not only did no damage, it even seems to have REPAIRED a lot of damage my hair suffered before. Highly recommended.

review

Posted by Reviewer2069151 on Jun 13, 2011

this product is very good, excellent for african american who wish to go blond. and it is evry gentle,

super

Posted by Reviewer3272182 on Apr 11, 2011

very good and nice color

naturtint

Posted by Reviewer1382028 on Mar 21, 2011

It brightens hair quite well, but it contains peroxide, which irritaded my head skin.

Super!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2462987 on Mar 06, 2011

Very pleased! Yellow no. Hair soft and healthy. Brightens up very well. I like this product.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »