Nro 1 choice

Posted by Reviewer2716007 on Sep 06, 2012

This is the first hair colorant I didn't get any allergic reaction and results are stunning,without murdering my hair:)Will buy again definitely.

Excellent!!

Posted by Reviewer2322403 on Jan 26, 2012

I have switched to this colorant since I got pregnant as my hairdresser strongly recommended me ammonia-free stuff. What can I say - it is fantastic! It gives my hair not only great colour (not completely blond, of course, but very very nice and natural shade of it), but also makes it healthier. Very happy with this stuff, will definitely continue using it.

Super!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2462987 on Mar 06, 2011

Very pleased! Yellow no. Hair soft and healthy. Brightens up very well. I like this product.

Shiny, healthier hair

Posted by Reviewer2481963 on Aug 29, 2011

This haircolor product is so wonderful! Your hair actually feels stronger and looks shinier after you use it! I actually mix 9N and 10N together.

Too Blonde for me

Posted by Reviewer1332437 on Apr 25, 2012

Al thou this is a pretty color it turned out to blonde for me I think next time I will use with dark blonde for high lights and low lights, made my already blonde hair almost white

Canada

Posted by Reviewer1878537 on Jan 18, 2011

I have received my order today. Products in very good shape! delivery not so fast (but understandable considering I made the order during the holidays).About this hair dye, it is nice, does not smell as bad as others from the shop, does not seem to irritate skin as badly either (though I still felt a burning sensation when applying it). The only shocking thing is that I have naturally dark hair, almost black, and the roots came out orange. I wouldn't say it is bright, neon orange, but still, it is orange-y. I'll see what reaction I'll get from my friends. Other than that, I recommend this product as it does feel better on skin and hair than what there is regularly available in supermarkets.

love this product!

Posted by Reviewer1890280 on Oct 12, 2010

It has "no" strong chemical smell! It takes a little longer, but the benefits out way the wait. I am getting so many compliments on my hair color. I'm telling everyone about it. This site also has the free shipping after spending a certain amount. That sold this site for me.

Favorite hair coloring product

Posted by 5119558618093687740 on Apr 28, 2014

Naturtint never irritates my scalp, color lasts and hair texture is nice. I like it is more natural also.

suits my hair and just what I wanted.

Posted by 5667569116271564876 on Oct 22, 2016

I like this hair color as what am looking for. the smell isn't strong but just nice could feel the comfortable on my scalf skin. some othe brands hurts my scarf skin. This one just perfect for me. And the color also beautiful. Just what am looking for. Good luck on your business

Excellent product!!

Posted by Reviewer2620328 on Aug 29, 2010

Beautiful color, totally covering of my hair. And the best part, no have ammonia!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »