Love, love this color

Posted by Reviewer3144994 on Jun 08, 2012

This is my favorite hair color of all time. My girlfriend said she loves my hair color and wanted to know where I got it. She now orders it too.

Favorite hair coloring product

Posted by 5119558618093687740 on Apr 28, 2014

Naturtint never irritates my scalp, color lasts and hair texture is nice. I like it is more natural also.

great product

Posted by Reviewer2831372 on Dec 20, 2015

This product leisure hair in such wonderful condition and no smell! I know the cost is a little more than regular hair colored but is so worth it

suits my hair and just what I wanted.

Posted by 5667569116271564876 on Oct 22, 2016

I like this hair color as what am looking for. the smell isn't strong but just nice could feel the comfortable on my scalf skin. some othe brands hurts my scarf skin. This one just perfect for me. And the color also beautiful. Just what am looking for. Good luck on your business

What it does on dark hair.

Posted by 5344964202110759478 on Jun 15, 2016

My hair is real dark, but i already had highlights done from a salon, When i used this dye it make my hair like a honey color, but my highlights were still the same color, but this will lighten your hair!

Livre produtos quimicos

Posted by Reviewer2437205 on Oct 27, 2012

Apesar de deixar os cabelos rececados, é livre de produtos quimicos e não causa irritação.

Posted by amarrille on Feb 28, 2012

Next time will buy Herbantint hair colour as usual. This was not so strong and highlighting colour. But my hair wasn`t dry after using this. So I can say that this hair colour is good.

Waiting to use

Posted by MiaMor on Apr 16, 2012

I just went natural and I'm waiting a little bit of time before I color. To check results, visit http://biggerthanhair.blogspot.com I'll post pics on there.

naturtint

Posted by Reviewer1382028 on Mar 21, 2011

It brightens hair quite well, but it contains peroxide, which irritaded my head skin.

Saudi