Canada

Posted by Reviewer1878537 on Jan 18, 2011

I have received my order today. Products in very good shape! delivery not so fast (but understandable considering I made the order during the holidays).About this hair dye, it is nice, does not smell as bad as others from the shop, does not seem to irritate skin as badly either (though I still felt a burning sensation when applying it). The only shocking thing is that I have naturally dark hair, almost black, and the roots came out orange. I wouldn't say it is bright, neon orange, but still, it is orange-y. I'll see what reaction I'll get from my friends. Other than that, I recommend this product as it does feel better on skin and hair than what there is regularly available in supermarkets.

love this product!

Posted by Reviewer1890280 on Oct 12, 2010

It has "no" strong chemical smell! It takes a little longer, but the benefits out way the wait. I am getting so many compliments on my hair color. I'm telling everyone about it. This site also has the free shipping after spending a certain amount. That sold this site for me.

Excellent product!!

Posted by Reviewer2620328 on Aug 29, 2010

Beautiful color, totally covering of my hair. And the best part, no have ammonia!

Oh O, I've gone ginger; beware those with ginger undertones

Posted by Reviewer2130113 on Jul 11, 2010

I'm 49 & have 5% grey hair; a natural blonde that's naturally gone from surfie whitish platinum blonde in teenagehood to motley 'tortoiseshell' medium/dark/honey blonde with light blonde tips with increasing grey sprinkle in middle age(I don't normally color my hair) - I am aware there's ginger in my hair but have gone florid ginger after using an eighth of a bottle of this product in attempting home made streaks - the result is acceptable all over my head EXCEPT at temples and forefront of crown where the ginger is VERY apparent - I may have to now fork out for a professional to fix it up - you may be OK if you have no ginger undertones waiting to be unleashed.

i like it!

Posted by Reviewer2239500 on Jul 04, 2010

i Like it! people complement my hair after I've used this product =)

Da Bomb

Posted by Reviewer2592122 on Mar 20, 2010

I have brown hair, and usually when I try to go blonde from a box, it ends up orange-y. This product made my hair a nice color - not blonde enough, but not gross, either. Not orange-y.

Great, more natural product

Posted by Reviewer1295229 on Mar 15, 2010

I like this product a lot. It is waaaay better than the grocery store brands - those completely fry my hair. My natural color has gotten pretty dark and this doesn't get my hair really light blond, but more of a neutral golden blond and it is pretty. I think the Naturtint Light Dawn Blond is a little better than the Herbatint Platinum for me because the shade comes out more neutral. (These are both the same level - 10 N, just different brands.) The Herbatint Platinum came out with a little warmer, more golden tone with my hair.

healthy hair, beautiful color

Posted by Reviewer1578233 on Jun 05, 2009

I've been using Herbatint and naturtint for 2 years and would never return to any other hair colorants with harmful ingridients

Highly Recommend

Posted by Reviewer1748917 on Apr 22, 2009

This is a vanilla blonde color vs. greyish platinum blonde. I have been using the color for a couple of years. Thank you iherb for stocking it.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »