Nro 1 choice

Posted by Reviewer2716007 on Sep 06, 2012

This is the first hair colorant I didn't get any allergic reaction and results are stunning,without murdering my hair:)Will buy again definitely.

Favorite hair coloring product

Posted by 5119558618093687740 on Apr 28, 2014

Naturtint never irritates my scalp, color lasts and hair texture is nice. I like it is more natural also.

great product

Posted by Reviewer2831372 on Dec 20, 2015

This product leisure hair in such wonderful condition and no smell! I know the cost is a little more than regular hair colored but is so worth it

What it does on dark hair.

Posted by 5344964202110759478 on Jun 15, 2016

My hair is real dark, but i already had highlights done from a salon, When i used this dye it make my hair like a honey color, but my highlights were still the same color, but this will lighten your hair!

Livre produtos quimicos

Posted by Reviewer2437205 on Oct 27, 2012

Apesar de deixar os cabelos rececados, é livre de produtos quimicos e não causa irritação.

Posted by amarrille on Feb 28, 2012

Next time will buy Herbantint hair colour as usual. This was not so strong and highlighting colour. But my hair wasn`t dry after using this. So I can say that this hair colour is good.

Waiting to use

Posted by MiaMor on Apr 16, 2012

I just went natural and I'm waiting a little bit of time before I color. To check results, visit http://biggerthanhair.blogspot.com I'll post pics on there.

naturtint

Posted by Reviewer1382028 on Mar 21, 2011

It brightens hair quite well, but it contains peroxide, which irritaded my head skin.

Saudi

Posted by 4878091724187362177 on May 24, 2016

Rich and beautiful color

Murdered my hair

Posted by 5146856454539203494 on Apr 06, 2016

I went from virgin hair to dyeing once with Tints of Nature (which didn't damage my hair At All and turned it a nice even shade lighter than my original color, yay) to this Naturtint right here. Oy... my hair was literally unmanageable after one turn with this. The only thing that can get your hair out of the one giant afro dreadlock is this conditioner they have with the dye but straight after you wash it off comes the dread again. But ok, it's obvious you can't get a light blonde result straight away even if you do have light virgin hair to begin with, so I won't blame IT for turning my hair bright orange. I am usually a nature-product-only kind of person but after this I had to reach for a drugstore hair color to get the orange out and honestly, I think Garnier (total chemistry) salvaged the damage this product made.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »