Naturtint, Permanent Hair Color, 10N Light Dawn Blonde, 5.28 fl oz (150 ml)

4 out of 5 based on 38 reviews

Shiny, healthier hair

Posted by Reviewer2481963 From Arizona on Aug 29, 2011

This haircolor product is so wonderful! Your hair actually feels stronger and looks shinier after you use it! I actually mix 9N and 10N together.

Good product.

Posted by Reviewer1942896 From Florida on Oct 09, 2011

I am giving it a four and not a five because I got a yellowish tinge with some orange, but overall a pretty color. But, it was very mild and did no damage. I sprayed a little Sun-In on the orange spots and lightened them a bit, Will buy again.

Canada

Posted by Reviewer1878537 From Canada on Jan 18, 2011

I have received my order today. Products in very good shape! delivery not so fast (but understandable considering I made the order during the holidays).About this hair dye, it is nice, does not smell as bad as others from the shop, does not seem to irritate skin as badly either (though I still felt a burning sensation when applying it). The only shocking thing is that I have naturally dark hair, almost black, and the roots came out orange. I wouldn't say it is bright, neon orange, but still, it is orange-y. I'll see what reaction I'll get from my friends. Other than that, I recommend this product as it does feel better on skin and hair than what there is regularly available in supermarkets.

super

Posted by Reviewer3272182 From Estonia on Apr 11, 2011

very good and nice color

healthy hair, beautiful color

Posted by Reviewer1578233 From New York on Jun 05, 2009

I've been using Herbatint and naturtint for 2 years and would never return to any other hair colorants with harmful ingridients