Beautiful color and coverage

Posted by 5149022499526460213 on Mar 09, 2015

The best natural hair color. Does not damage your hair and great coverage. I have been using this dye for many, many years. Do not hesitate to purchase you will be very pleased.

Covers the gray BUT

Posted by 4855430842476115877 on Aug 08, 2013

While the color covers the gray, the shampoo and conditioner are HORRIBLE. They leave my hair frizzy and dry.

My Favorite!!

Posted by Reviewer2697823 on May 19, 2013

The absolutely best haircolor I've ever used and I have used many. Long lasting gorgeous rich tones. AND it's not toxic!! Covers my gray hair wonderfully too!

Works well

Posted by Reviewer1876239 on Jan 16, 2013

I used this yesterday to dye my graying hair. It covered the gray well. In fact, I got distracted with other things and left it on too long, so now my hair is a bit too dark. It is an effective dye.

Doesn't cover grey hair

Posted by PatWong on Aug 22, 2012

I have black hair. Used this recently and realize that it does not cover my grey hair. My hairstylist as me to choose a darker color. Will try darker color next time. Nevertheless, this product does not have the smelly chemicals like other chemical hair dye...overall, good.

I switched to Naturtint

Posted by Reviewer3333017 on Jun 12, 2012

The ingredients appear to be less toxic than the Herbatint permanent hair color I was using and it still performs great. I would recommend it.

pretty natural colour

Posted by Reviewer2064451 on Mar 27, 2012

This is my first time using outside a commercial hair color box kit. I am was surprised how easy it was to appy it and without the mess with the other kinds of hair colour kits I have used in the past. It covers gray hairs very well. I will continue to use this brand.

Katarina, Russia

Posted by Reviewer1423350 on Mar 17, 2012

Very good product. It didn't washed off, even after 3 months! My hair looks as in an advertising!

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1470338 on Feb 20, 2012

Really, really love this color and product! It covers the gray perfectly. The color lasts for a long time and best of all is so very easy to use.

Excellent Colorant

Posted by Reviewer1640578 on Dec 06, 2011

I tried 5N color. Excellent Colorant, easy to use, minimal smell, and it colored my grey hair.I look forward to use this color, because I want to have a bit lighter hair than 5N.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »