Naturtint Permanent Hair Colorant 5N Light Chestnut Brown

Posted by Reviewer2645523 on Apr 01, 2008

I love using this product as it totally covers the gray, it adds shine and natural highlights to my hair. I also love the way it leaves my hair feeling so soft. I am allergic to many chemicals and scents and this is the only product I can use that does not affect my allergies. I have told all my friends about it!

Best Hair Color

Posted by Reviewer3193437 on Jan 01, 2010

I touch up my roots every 2 weeks and no problem with my scalp and excellent gray coverage. I formerly used the name brand drug store brands and developed sores on my scalp. No unpleasant smell with this product.

Absolutely the best haircolor!

Posted by Reviewer1406241 on Dec 01, 2009

This is the best haircolor I have used in 20 years! Wish I had discovered it sooner. Beautiful, long-lasting color and the conditioner really strengthens and adds body to my fine hair. I've mixed this color half and half with 5G light golden chestnut, because the 5N does help to cover gray longer, as the instructions say. Husband said the color was "gorgeous" and he never made a comment like that when I used other hair products.

Passes the test

Posted by Reviewer2945774 on Apr 30, 2009

I have been using this product for a year. It beats the price of salons and I get great color. I will mix 5N & 7N, at different percentages to achieve my wanted color.

Natural hair color

Posted by Reviewer2424211 on Jul 09, 2009

I love this product; it has no ammonia or aluminum ingredients,which is so much healthier for your body. And it works as well as the name brands - shades are lovely and the color holds very well.I supply it to my hairdresser and she is happy to use it on me.

Use this for years

Posted by Reviewer2871482 on Oct 12, 2011

But as others have said the color always goes on darker than it looks on the packaging. I use it frequently to color my grey roots and even though it has not ammonia it can be drying. But it nevers smells harsh like other "brand" names so it seems as though it would less damaging to the hair. And my hairdresser has complimented me on the natural look.

Great color. covers Grey.

Posted by Reviewer1805760 on Sep 09, 2009

This works really well. It's easy to use. It leaves my hair feeling nice. The color is natural. and it covers grey (most of it) very well. It also seems to last long.

Naturtint Hair Colorant

Posted by karishma on Jul 12, 2013

I love this particular shade as it is not too black not too light, more like dark brown on my hair. It doesn't smell like all the other hair colorants I used to have and no harsh chemicals. Great stuff!

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2047647 on Oct 29, 2009

I have been using this product for over a year and have been very pleased with it. It covers gray well, is easy to use and it does not require as much time as some of the other natural hair colorants.

Great product

Posted by 5527838668666133198 on Jan 01, 2015

Love this hair dye! Great coverage for gray hairs and gentler to my hair than most other dyes I've tried. Also, it's cruelty free which is a crucial concern to me :)