Passes the test

Posted by Reviewer2945774 on Apr 30, 2009

I have been using this product for a year. It beats the price of salons and I get great color. I will mix 5N & 7N, at different percentages to achieve my wanted color.

Use this for years

Posted by Reviewer2871482 on Oct 12, 2011

But as others have said the color always goes on darker than it looks on the packaging. I use it frequently to color my grey roots and even though it has not ammonia it can be drying. But it nevers smells harsh like other "brand" names so it seems as though it would less damaging to the hair. And my hairdresser has complimented me on the natural look.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer3150335 on Jan 04, 2012

I use this colorant for over a year. It’s comforting to think that it’s organic product. It does do the job and cover gray hair but it also washes out quite fast leaving lighter color with red hint.

color works with mixing

Posted by Reviewer2821314 on Sep 29, 2011

Color is good, and isn't too harsh on my hair.

good

Posted by Reviewer1434393 on Nov 03, 2011

good

Awesome and dyes your greys too!

Posted by Reviewer2487297 on Feb 09, 2012

I've been using this for a while and it helps dye my grey hair as well without the typical smell for hair dyes. Highly recommended.

Darker than I expected

Posted by 4696641919573077182 on Oct 17, 2014

Have just used this today - it's darker than I expected, but gentle and covers the gray well. I'm expecting it to lighten a bit over the next few days. A much better price for a comparable product in New Zealand, so will try some other colours until I get the right one.

Medium-Dark Brown color, no awful smell

Posted by 4744694463900294129 on Jul 15, 2016

5N is a medium-dark brown color, which covers grey hair well. Does not dry out your hair after use. I normally wait 45min for good coverage. No awful smell at all, and not messy!

I like it

Posted by Reviewer1776976 on May 18, 2009

I'm gonna order it more ... my skin is not sensitive. So, it's pretty good and color is natural. Some of my friends ordered it after I applied it to my hair.

happy with this product

Posted by Reviewer2923326 on Aug 02, 2011

less stinky than normal hair colourants!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »