Always the BEST!

Posted by Reviewer2324495 on Feb 19, 2016

Never any headaches with Naturtint, like I used to get with Revlon and other major brands of hair color! Hair feels soft and natural afterwards, too.

Naturtint Permanent Hair Color

Posted by 5396258148063724422 on Aug 06, 2012

I love this hair color. I am a professional stylist and also value healthy options. This is the best combination that I've found for color that covers grey beautifully and also leaves out the most harmful additives.

Great color and great price

Posted by Reviewer1094746 on Mar 26, 2012

I really love this hair colorant as opposed to the ones you have to mix in bowls and leave in the hair for hours...

Great hair color for sensitive scalp

Posted by Reviewer2296629 on Feb 08, 2012

Over the last couple of years, I have become more and more sensitive to the color that my hair stylist was using on me - it would itch and burn terribly and I could barely keep it on my head for the full time needed. I started buying Naturtint and it solved the problem. The color is great, and I now I don't have any of the problems that I had with the salon color. My hair stylist applied it for me, and she was also impressed. I highly recommend this product, especially if you have a sensitive scalp!

great!

Posted by Reviewer2838328 on Jan 24, 2012

i've been using naturtint hair colors for years and it leaves your hair soft and shiny with no harsh chemicals and it completely covers any gray!

It's perfect!

Posted by Reviewer2645932 on May 17, 2011

I prefer this product because it does less harm to my hair and the color is natural.

Beautiful!

Posted by Reviewer3014901 on May 15, 2011

I was wondering if this would have the same highlights and luster as the the Nice 'n Easy shade I was using, but it's even better and without the harsh chemicals.

Looks natural and hair feels healthy

Posted by Reviewer3137736 on Feb 03, 2011

This product was easy to use and my hair looks and feels great. I do not know how long the color will last, but it's not important. Even if I have to color once a month it is completely worth it. Highly recommended.

Color

Posted by Reviewer2828153 on Dec 26, 2010

I have a friend that uses your hair color and her hair always looks so healthy so I tried it. I see a difference with just one application. I love the color and the way it makes my hair look healthier.

Colors resistant gray

Posted by Reviewer1595365 on Sep 20, 2010

Love this dye. Covers resistant gray nicely and lasts. Well worth the money.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »