Always the BEST!

Posted by Reviewer2324495 on Feb 19, 2016

Never any headaches with Naturtint, like I used to get with Revlon and other major brands of hair color! Hair feels soft and natural afterwards, too.

Quite good

Posted by Reviewer2219064 on May 29, 2015

It covers gray rather well, and it's good to know that it does it naturally.

Good

Posted by Reviewer3200948 on Mar 03, 2014

Easy to use, color stick on stubborn grey with no problem. After using their conditioner, the hair is soft and shinny. No strong smell, no stinging to the sculp. Very good.

darker than expected

Posted by Reviewer1440774 on Feb 24, 2014

Honestly have not applied it because it looks very dark. Can not tell if it is good or not.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1873605 on Jan 23, 2014

Very Dark color, lasts about 3 weeks, milder than commercial products, makes much more hair fall out when I rinse it out(?).

Feels so good!

Posted by erichards on Aug 21, 2012

Quick and easy to apply with provided gloves, without harsh chemicals or a very strong smell. The best part is how natural the color is, and how nice and nourished my hair feels. I get many compliments!

Naturtint Permanent Hair Color

Posted by 5396258148063724422 on Aug 06, 2012

I love this hair color. I am a professional stylist and also value healthy options. This is the best combination that I've found for color that covers grey beautifully and also leaves out the most harmful additives.

good coverage

Posted by Reviewer1797146 on Jun 27, 2012

have been using for a few months now. good coverage and good price

Great color and great price

Posted by Reviewer1094746 on Mar 26, 2012

I really love this hair colorant as opposed to the ones you have to mix in bowls and leave in the hair for hours...

Great hair color for sensitive scalp

Posted by Reviewer2296629 on Feb 08, 2012

Over the last couple of years, I have become more and more sensitive to the color that my hair stylist was using on me - it would itch and burn terribly and I could barely keep it on my head for the full time needed. I started buying Naturtint and it solved the problem. The color is great, and I now I don't have any of the problems that I had with the salon color. My hair stylist applied it for me, and she was also impressed. I highly recommend this product, especially if you have a sensitive scalp!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »