Great Product, easy to use

Posted by Reviewer2096006 on Dec 16, 2007

I am a new user of more natural products & tried them at my daughters insistance. I couldn't be more pleased. The colr came out just as shown on the box & I have a lot of gray to cover, this product did all it said it would! My hair is glossy, soft & not dried out. Yeah!

Gentle on scalp

Posted by Reviewer2035673 on Jun 09, 2010

Naturtint coloring worked very well. The scalp did not have the usual itchiness or numbness that usually occurs for 24 hours after the coloring. It costs more than the product I use regularly; I'd switch if it were similar in price to Herbatint.

Colors resistant gray

Posted by Reviewer1595365 on Sep 20, 2010

Love this dye. Covers resistant gray nicely and lasts. Well worth the money.

Color

Posted by Reviewer2828153 on Dec 26, 2010

I have a friend that uses your hair color and her hair always looks so healthy so I tried it. I see a difference with just one application. I love the color and the way it makes my hair look healthier.

Looks natural and hair feels healthy

Posted by Reviewer3137736 on Feb 03, 2011

This product was easy to use and my hair looks and feels great. I do not know how long the color will last, but it's not important. Even if I have to color once a month it is completely worth it. Highly recommended.

The greatest hair coloring, if you desire hair coloring

Posted by Reviewer2806115 on Apr 25, 2009

I keep trying to talk my wife out of coloring her hair. She is beautiful no matter what. But she insists. I was really concerned about her coloring her hair though because she was using the standard stuff - carcinogens and all. I finally talked her into this brand, which seems to be much cleaner. Amazingly, I can even be in the room when she is coloring it because the odor is so mild and not "chemically" at all. It is so much safer.

Always the BEST!

Posted by Reviewer2324495 on Feb 19, 2016

Never any headaches with Naturtint, like I used to get with Revlon and other major brands of hair color! Hair feels soft and natural afterwards, too.

Order #2939325

Posted by Reviewer3356752 on Mar 09, 2009

Thanks for the quick shipping and great items. I'll be shopping often!

Naturtint Permanent Hair Color

Posted by 5396258148063724422 on Aug 06, 2012

I love this hair color. I am a professional stylist and also value healthy options. This is the best combination that I've found for color that covers grey beautifully and also leaves out the most harmful additives.

The color is true chestnut

Posted by Reviewer1373545 on Aug 01, 2009

I really liked this product. I was glad to try it, bought another box. No smells like off the shelf hair color. It didn't last any longer than the others, a a couple dollars more expensive, but if there is a sale grab it! It's worth it. I bought more.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »