New To iHerb?

Naturtint, Permanent Hair Color, 5N Light Chestnut Brown, 5.28 fl oz (150 ml)

Naturtint Permanent Hair Colorant 5N Light Chestnut Brown

Posted by Reviewer2645523 on Apr 01, 2008

I love using this product as it totally covers the gray, it adds shine and natural highlights to my hair. I also love the way it leaves my hair feeling so soft. I am allergic to many chemicals and scents and this is the only product I can use that does not affect my allergies. I have told all my friends about it!

Passes the test

Posted by Reviewer2945774 on Apr 30, 2009

I have been using this product for a year. It beats the price of salons and I get great color. I will mix 5N & 7N, at different percentages to achieve my wanted color.

Best Hair Color

Posted by Reviewer3193437 on Jan 01, 2010

I touch up my roots every 2 weeks and no problem with my scalp and excellent gray coverage. I formerly used the name brand drug store brands and developed sores on my scalp. No unpleasant smell with this product.

Natural hair color

Posted by Reviewer2424211 on Jul 09, 2009

I love this product; it has no ammonia or aluminum ingredients,which is so much healthier for your body. And it works as well as the name brands - shades are lovely and the color holds very well.I supply it to my hairdresser and she is happy to use it on me.

Absolutely the best haircolor!

Posted by Reviewer1406241 on Dec 01, 2009

This is the best haircolor I have used in 20 years! Wish I had discovered it sooner. Beautiful, long-lasting color and the conditioner really strengthens and adds body to my fine hair. I've mixed this color half and half with 5G light golden chestnut, because the 5N does help to cover gray longer, as the instructions say. Husband said the color was "gorgeous" and he never made a comment like that when I used other hair products.