Great Color, Great Product, Great Price

Posted by Reviewer3158469 on Nov 06, 2008

I switched to Naturtint haircolor about 2 yrs ago. Now I get the EXACT color that I am trying to achieve with the benefits of an all natural formula. The color also lasts very long and makes my hair beautifully soft and manageable. I love this color. I have also used 8N at times - they both provide the results I look for. tip- sometimes I want to streak my hair a bit so I do my roots and then with open fingers I spread the hair dye throughout the rest of my hair to form streaks with the new color. It comes out great and looks really natural. The best part! The Price and iherb! Thank you iherb.

Naturtint - really works

Posted by Reviewer2956855 on Sep 29, 2011

I mixed this with 9N and turned out nicely. You really need to keep it on for 30 minutes in order to cover the gray. I really like that it doesn't have a fragrance. I have over 50 percent gray so it was either this or ammonia hair color. I can't stand the ammonia so I am glad this worked for me.

exact colour on white hair

Posted by burdypie on Nov 23, 2011

This came up the exact color as on the top of the box...unfortunately unseen on here, which is some tones lighter..but the dark hair pepper and salt was lightened to a good back blonde colour like the pic shown.I like it!!!So i have the foils/frosting effect of light and darker blondes...as others say,no harsh smell, holds the colour and easy to use.

Best Hair Colour I have used. !!

Posted by Reviewer2533909 on Mar 12, 2014

With others I have found that I had to wait a week for the colour to settle. This stays the same colour and it's a really great natural looking colour . They also seem to colour white/greys well. I tried the herbatint as well and had the same results . Very happy with both!! My hair is again curly rather than frizzy !!

from finland

Posted by Reviewer1985289 on Mar 20, 2011

It made my hair really really shiny and did not damage my hair at all. Unfortunately the color was not right for me. It came out more like mandarin-yellow ... So, I had to recolor my hair . Because the shine was so beautifuf I may try another shade later...

Shiny, healthier hair

Posted by Reviewer2481963 on Aug 29, 2011

This haircolor product is so wonderful! Your hair actually feels stronger and looks shinier after you use it! I actually mix 9N and 10N together.

Not Neutral!

Posted by 5085610794100820201 on Nov 01, 2012

Way too much red tones in this colorant! I was panicked when I saw the color turning dark red on my head and when I washed it out, my hair is strawberry blonde... not honey blond.

Fantastic Product

Posted by Reviewer1835769 on Nov 02, 2010

This colour is very natural on dark blonde hair that is mixed with grey and gives complete coverage, also the leaves the hair in extra good condition unlike most hair colours.

NICE COLOR!

Posted by Reviewer1608169 on May 23, 2011

This is a really good hair color. Less chemicals than regular colors. The color is very similar to the color on the box!

Color ok

Posted by Reviewer2221903 on Jun 11, 2010

I'm pale skin and already have blond hair.I like the color, just not around my face. This color looks a little orange against my completion. Love the product and price I just need a different color.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »