живые какао-бобы

Posted by BlackSeaOrganic on Oct 23, 2013

для меня оказались горьковаты. Возьмите какао, орехи, измельчите, добавьте мед и немного охладите - получите отличный натуральный заменитель магазинного шоколада.

Great Product - Just eat with the skins on and save time !!!

Posted by 5271669964532671749 on Jan 22, 2014

Like all navitas products this one is very good quality too, you can just tell by the strong smell as soon as you open the bag. Peeled and ate about three quaters of the bag of these before I realised you could eat them with the skin on. Just go ahead and eat with the skin on as this saves time peeling and they are just as nice. Another navitas product I will be back for again.I love the fact that thanks to IHERB Irish customers can buy this brand, the only other alternative was going to the states once a year a packing a suitcase with lovely navitas products.

WONDERFUL PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer1731256 on Feb 16, 2015

I MAKE SMOOTHIE WITH ALMOND MILK EVERY MORNING. IT IS ALL VEGGIES WITH ONLY 1 FRUIT (BLUEBERRIES). BY JUST ADDING 4 OF THE CACAO BEANS MY SMOOTHIE TASTE LIKE CHOCOLATE MILK. AND I PUT BEETS, CELERY, KALE, CARROTS AND ALL KINDS OF SEEDS AND SPIRULINA IN MY SMOOTHIE. THESE THINGS ARE WONDERFUL. YOU CAN ADD ANYTHING AND COVER THE TASTE WITH THIS LITTLE SUPERFOOD. THANK IHERB FOR ALL THE GREAT PRODUCTS YOU SELL.

I love it

Posted by 5109208094654760406 on Dec 27, 2014

It tastes and smells chocolate, I eat it when I craving something forbidden and it helps me

Best snack

Posted by 5273463189186932089 on Nov 15, 2012

This is my favourite and very healthy snack so far. I eat about 10 cacao beans after my work-out or as a snack between meals. They are very bitter,so if you do not like bitter taste I do not recommend them for you.

GREAT PRODUCT

Posted by Scilla2009 on Aug 08, 2011

Friends brought from Ecuador. Very original taste, for people who can estimate. Super!

very good taste

Posted by 5470764857353029408 on Nov 27, 2013

i love it!

Good price, great product

Posted by 5480008458076818955 on Jan 11, 2013

Nice tasting, good value size packet

Yum!

Posted by Rhiannon13 on May 18, 2013

I can't believe something that tastes sooooo good is good for you. This packet didn't last long in our house. Have ordered more :-)

Navitas Naturals, Cacao Beans, Raw

Posted by 5571172229075389044 on Sep 19, 2013

I have tried many prodacts of this kind,but these are the best.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »