Chocolate nibs

Posted by Reviewer1717015 on Feb 16, 2012

These taste to me like they have fermented. Personally I don't care for them to just nibble on.I tried it in making hot chocolate.It didn't go over very well with my taste buds.I don't know if the product spoiled or I used it wrong or just not my taste. I hate to just chuck them.I am going to try them in brownies.

Chocolate nibs

Posted by Reviewer1930378 on Feb 10, 2012

Nice in smoothies, on cereal and in cookies :)

Contaminated

Posted by Reviewer3152722 on Jan 20, 2012

We used to love it, bought soooo many, but lately we keep finding little plastic or something pieces in there that taste really bad!! We now switched to Frontier Natural Products, Organic Cacao Nibs, which seems perfect.

This does not compare to chocolate

Posted by Reviewer1932910 on Sep 25, 2011

Three stars because its not like chocolate or cocoa powder. I can use it as an antioxidant but it cant be compared with chocolate or cocoa in taste and flavor

Cacao Nibs

Posted by Reviewer3037803 on Sep 05, 2011

Bitter but a really nice addition to a health shake especially a chocolate flavored one.

Good quality but it tastes like red wine, bitter.

Posted by ireneh on Aug 11, 2011

I loved the raw chocolate powder so much so I decided to give the nibs a try. Sadly they were not entirely to my liking as they taste like red wine. I hope they are better if grounded up and used in a recipe.. haven't tried this yet. Nutrition content is wonderful though, so if u like red wine. Go for it!:)

not really sure

Posted by Reviewer3312205 on May 26, 2011

have nothing to compare, but the taste is a little not what I expected. I hope I'll figure out recepies that these nibs will contribute to, but so far the taste seems too sour (even in nut milk with honey it actually sours the drink)

Unusual flavour.

Posted by Reviewer1180218 on Apr 26, 2011

These were useful to add crunch to various recipes, although they have an unusual flavour that takes a while to adjust too.

Very bitter taste, nice and crunchy texture.

Posted by Reviewer1248542 on Apr 23, 2011

Tastes awful on its own, really bitter. Not good with fruits either, I'll stick with fruits & nuts as snacks. But I think this will taste good in chocolate because of the wonderful, crunchy texture.

Just ok

Posted by Reviewer1186724 on Mar 07, 2011

I like the powder much better than the nibs. They are too bitter to eat alone and in a smoothie they just don't mix as well as the powder.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »