fabulous!!

Posted by 5245027485894609438 on Jul 03, 2014

I MAKE THE MOST DLEICIOUS YUMMY CHOCOLATE WITH IT E-V-E-R-Y-O--N-E IS ASKING ME HOW I MADE - WIHTOUT ANY SUGAR! THEY LOVE IT

excellent product

Posted by 5223731567292470382 on Jun 21, 2014

I can recommend. Good taste.

Excellent

Posted by 4894348728677191710 on May 20, 2014

Great price for such a large bag

Great in smoothies

Posted by Reviewer2967029 on May 08, 2014

We like Cacoa Nibs because they are great for sweetening up a smoothie and you still get the health benefit of the Cacao. This is the best Cacoa Nibs I have been able to find after trying different types. I also trust Navitas brand at this point because I also use other things they sell like their Camu Camu.

Antioxidants, flavour, and crunch

Posted by 4854902752449295482 on Apr 19, 2014

We mix these into our yogurt in the morning for extra flavour, texture, and antioxidants. They're not sweet at all, but taste almost like chocolate liqueur, slightly bitter. If you enjoy extremely dark chocolate and all its benefits, you'll probably like these.

A bit bitter but, good baked.

Posted by 5531548023302052960 on Mar 21, 2014

For eating row is a bit bitter, but if you use it in cakes or any kind of baking, tastes like crunchy chocolate chips!

My favorite cacao nibs!!!

Posted by Reviewer2850054 on Mar 21, 2014

Raw, organic cacao nibs in my morning yoghurt -- what could be more wonderful! (Just let them soak for a little (about 10 mins) while as they are quite hard).

HEALTHY.. but the taste is not always amazing

Posted by 4755841559148719631 on Mar 01, 2014

These are sooo good for you! they have crazy amounts of dietary fiber, protein, and magnesium but do not taste like chocolate chips. The texture/bitterness is quite unpleasant but I have found some awesome ways to eat this superfood... On sprouted grain toast with almond butter and bananas (maybe add some honey or other sweetener) With mulberries I am still looking for yummy ways to eat cacao nibs!

bitter sweet goodness

Posted by 5627933901461872722 on Feb 25, 2014

Not sure if we can eat this everyday if we are watching our weight but ive been doing so. taste wonderful sprinkle on yogurt, cereal and oatmeal.

Weird taste

Posted by 5421283977556596880 on Feb 20, 2014

I ordered these bc they seemed to be a great option for regular cocoa/chocoloate. On the package it says they're suited for hot drinks, as a topping on ice cream etc. But they are really not, I tried to make hot chocolate out o these, but it was impossible. I also had some of them on my ice cream, but the taste was disgusting. These are not suitable unless you cook or prepare them!