Navitas Naturals, Raw Chocolate Cacao Nibs, , 16 oz (454 g)

Reviews 5-star

Excellent raw nibs big energy boost

Posted by reflexheather on Jan 29, 2014

Love these, excellent quality. I use them in smoothies and add to cereals.High levels of antioxidants and good energy boost. They do contain caffeine so if sensitive best only use small amount. I do find I don’t get the jitters that too much coffee gives me though! They are crunchy and take note if your trying these for the first time they are not sweet however unlike some brands I have tried they are not bitter. Much better price then in the shops in Ireland. I hope you found this review helpful.

Will never run out of these....great for baking.

Posted by Reviewer1983035 on Jul 05, 2012

Put them in a blender with chopped dates, dry roasted blanched peanuts or almonds, coconut flakes. Mix it together with Almond Butter or Peanut butter or a little honey. Makes great balls. You can add all sorts to it. I even add chia seeds, goji berries.....seasame seeds....great super food. Most ingredients I buy from iHerb.

Very Yummy

Posted by 5649150956425648240 on Jul 08, 2012

I bought these on a whim as I'm currently trying to be more adventurous with my eating. I add them to my oatmeal along with black cherries and found them to be a great addition. Very happy with purchase.

Chocolate Lover

Posted by Reviewer1604997 on Jul 11, 2012

Being a lower of dark chocolate, I will eat these directly from the bag, sprinkle on fruit/yogurt combos, add to smoothies, or toss a few in coffee. Consistent quality, raw product.

Awesome

Posted by NurseEmily on Aug 30, 2012

The alcohol smell got me at first, but mixed with nut butter, muffins, pancakes etc they are wonderful.