Awesome

Posted by NurseEmily on Aug 30, 2012

The alcohol smell got me at first, but mixed with nut butter, muffins, pancakes etc they are wonderful.

Excellent raw nibs big energy boost

Posted by reflexheather on Jan 29, 2014

Love these, excellent quality. I use them in smoothies and add to cereals.High levels of antioxidants and good energy boost. They do contain caffeine so if sensitive best only use small amount. I do find I don’t get the jitters that too much coffee gives me though! They are crunchy and take note if your trying these for the first time they are not sweet however unlike some brands I have tried they are not bitter. Much better price then in the shops in Ireland. I hope you found this review helpful.

Wonderful Flavour

Posted by Reviewer2987747 on Oct 23, 2012

I love these nibs and noticed a dramatic improvement in my energy levels after adding them to my post-workout smoothie. I really like the intense chocolate flavor and they are my guilt-free pleasure.

The little extra

Posted by julianne on Oct 29, 2012

I have used it in protein shakes, milkshakes, oatmeal and cottage cheese so far. I love it! Makes the food more interesting, specially in my chocolate/coffee protein shake.

Top score

Posted by Reviewer1981193 on Aug 26, 2013

Perfect for baking, topping, in yoghurt, etc. Gives homemade chocolate a great crunch! :)

Don't hesitate!

Posted by 4968306080885772320 on Oct 11, 2013

It's a little bit bitter but I like that! Plus it's organic and I can top it off over my oatmeal, cereals, toast, possibly anything! You will only need a little and the bag has a lot!

So crunchy and good!

Posted by Reviewer3247178 on Mar 25, 2013

I'll admit, at first they were not my favorite snack. They have a bitter taste that can be a bit much at first. So I added them to smoothies or on top of toast with PB. But now I love munching on cacao nibs straight! They're a delicious snack and make your mouth feel cooler, it's strange but delicious. I love munching these with almonds!

Great product and an unbeatable price!

Posted by HealthyAussie on Feb 14, 2014

As soon as I opened the bag I was hit by the delicious, chocolatey aroma. These cocoa nibs are so fresh! Some other brands I have purchased are dried out, stale and lacking flavour. I love using them to make smoothies, protein balls and as a garnish. Navitas is a great quality product and I have not found a price as good as Iherb.

My favorite cacao nibs!!!

Posted by Reviewer2850054 on Mar 21, 2014

Raw, organic cacao nibs in my morning yoghurt -- what could be more wonderful! (Just let them soak for a little (about 10 mins) while as they are quite hard).

I love it

Posted by 5649379687407662100 on Jul 29, 2014

This cacao is bitter but i enjoyed it very much with my chia seeds and almond milk daily. It gives me the energy during the day and best of all, no additional sugar. Great superfood for someone on the mission of losing weight!