cookie time

Posted by Reviewer1889605 on Jan 22, 2014

I watched a you tube video and pulled a raw recipe off of it for making cookies from your cast off almond pulp( when you make almond milk)....all you need is a dehydrator..I have an Excalibur..and a few more ingredients to make your own raw cookies...such as shredded coconut,majool dates, dried fruit, coconut oil, bananas and the nibs. yummy!!

great tasting!

Posted by 5626962646036797005 on Dec 23, 2013

great tasting! taste great! mild chocolaty bitterness. yums.

Dynamite!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

These raw cacao nibs are a powerhouse, they are really bitter and full of antioxidants! I put them in homemade coconut ice cream, in rice pudding and in cookies. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Great for smoothies

Posted by 5677816201077879284 on Nov 05, 2013

I have this in my green smoothie EVERY morning. So delicious and so good for you!!

Don't hesitate!

Posted by 4968306080885772320 on Oct 11, 2013

It's a little bit bitter but I like that! Plus it's organic and I can top it off over my oatmeal, cereals, toast, possibly anything! You will only need a little and the bag has a lot!

Top score

Posted by Reviewer1981193 on Aug 26, 2013

Perfect for baking, topping, in yoghurt, etc. Gives homemade chocolate a great crunch! :)

Excellent

Posted by energetyx on Aug 24, 2013

This cacao powder tastes great and mixes well into shakes. It's pretty much a staple in my kitchen cupboard now, having a much better nutrient profile than regular roasted cocoa powders. It also blends well with regular dark cocoa powders for a different flavour, and with Dandy Blend powder to make delicious mocha coffee drinks.

Posted by 5131985404754565018 on Aug 20, 2013

Great taste and larger nibs than most!

bittersweet

Posted by Reviewer1159228 on Jul 05, 2013

bittersweet chocolate. i mixed this with some GF granola in a baggy in the morning... paired great with coffee.

So crunchy and good!

Posted by Reviewer3247178 on Mar 25, 2013

I'll admit, at first they were not my favorite snack. They have a bitter taste that can be a bit much at first. So I added them to smoothies or on top of toast with PB. But now I love munching on cacao nibs straight! They're a delicious snack and make your mouth feel cooler, it's strange but delicious. I love munching these with almonds!