So crunchy and good!

Posted by Reviewer3247178 on Mar 25, 2013

I'll admit, at first they were not my favorite snack. They have a bitter taste that can be a bit much at first. So I added them to smoothies or on top of toast with PB. But now I love munching on cacao nibs straight! They're a delicious snack and make your mouth feel cooler, it's strange but delicious. I love munching these with almonds!

Top score

Posted by Reviewer1981193 on Aug 26, 2013

Perfect for baking, topping, in yoghurt, etc. Gives homemade chocolate a great crunch! :)

Don't hesitate!

Posted by 4968306080885772320 on Oct 11, 2013

It's a little bit bitter but I like that! Plus it's organic and I can top it off over my oatmeal, cereals, toast, possibly anything! You will only need a little and the bag has a lot!

antioxidant

Posted by Reviewer3331806 on Dec 19, 2007

I like this product because it gives me a lift, and I take it for the health benefits. Tastes like chocolate without the sugar, meaning it is on the bitter side. If you are expecting a sweet flavor, you will be dissappointed.

wonderful

Posted by SugarQueen on Jun 22, 2012

will be ordering again

Chocolate Lover

Posted by Reviewer1604997 on Jul 11, 2012

Being a lower of dark chocolate, I will eat these directly from the bag, sprinkle on fruit/yogurt combos, add to smoothies, or toss a few in coffee. Consistent quality, raw product.

Cacao Nibs

Posted by Reviewer2869993 on Jun 04, 2011

Good quality, good taste (you might not agree the first time you taste it, but it grows on you). I use it as a chocolate chip replacement since I'm weaned off sugar/sweet things.

food of the gods

Posted by Reviewer2050660 on Sep 27, 2011

the ultimate chocolate.

Great

Posted by 5381152780286534137 on Jan 30, 2014

On its own it doesnt really taste great, but in oatmeal it tastes really good. Quite addictive.

Delicious!

Posted by SillaVanilla on Aug 10, 2014

Good on cereal and yoghurt. Cacao nibs are a bit sour so if you use it with unsweetened yoghurt I would recommend sweetening it. I use vanilla stevia drops. I feel like the cacaonibs gives me energy, and I like that you can reseal the bag.