My favorite cacao nibs!!!

Posted by Reviewer2850054 on Mar 21, 2014

Raw, organic cacao nibs in my morning yoghurt -- what could be more wonderful! (Just let them soak for a little (about 10 mins) while as they are quite hard).

Great in smoothies

Posted by Reviewer2967029 on May 08, 2014

We like Cacoa Nibs because they are great for sweetening up a smoothie and you still get the health benefit of the Cacao. This is the best Cacoa Nibs I have been able to find after trying different types. I also trust Navitas brand at this point because I also use other things they sell like their Camu Camu.

fabulous!!

Posted by 5245027485894609438 on Jul 03, 2014

I MAKE THE MOST DLEICIOUS YUMMY CHOCOLATE WITH IT E-V-E-R-Y-O--N-E IS ASKING ME HOW I MADE - WIHTOUT ANY SUGAR! THEY LOVE IT

antioxidant

Posted by Reviewer3331806 on Dec 19, 2007

I like this product because it gives me a lift, and I take it for the health benefits. Tastes like chocolate without the sugar, meaning it is on the bitter side. If you are expecting a sweet flavor, you will be dissappointed.

wonderful

Posted by SugarQueen on Jun 22, 2012

will be ordering again

Chocolate Lover

Posted by Reviewer1604997 on Jul 11, 2012

Being a lower of dark chocolate, I will eat these directly from the bag, sprinkle on fruit/yogurt combos, add to smoothies, or toss a few in coffee. Consistent quality, raw product.

Cacao Nibs

Posted by Reviewer2869993 on Jun 04, 2011

Good quality, good taste (you might not agree the first time you taste it, but it grows on you). I use it as a chocolate chip replacement since I'm weaned off sugar/sweet things.

food of the gods

Posted by Reviewer2050660 on Sep 27, 2011

the ultimate chocolate.

Great

Posted by 5381152780286534137 on Jan 30, 2014

On its own it doesnt really taste great, but in oatmeal it tastes really good. Quite addictive.

Delicious!

Posted by SillaVanilla on Aug 10, 2014

Good on cereal and yoghurt. Cacao nibs are a bit sour so if you use it with unsweetened yoghurt I would recommend sweetening it. I use vanilla stevia drops. I feel like the cacaonibs gives me energy, and I like that you can reseal the bag.