Navitas Naturals, Raw Chocolate Cacao Nibs, , 16 oz (454 g)

Love it.

Posted by Reviewer1270081 on Jun 06, 2012

I reorder it all the time, I eat them several times a week in my cereal, I think Im addicted.

Top quality cacao nibs!

Posted by MikaelP on Apr 03, 2012

These are loaded with nutrients and feels good to eat. The taste is a bit strong, so a touch of stevia helps and mix with soymilk. Easy to grind in a coffegrinder and then you have very fresh cacao powder.

Tasty!

Posted by Reviewer2788033 on Apr 08, 2012

Bitter, natural and very tasty! I like and want to have it always in my kitchen. Of course will order it again.

Tiny pieces of chocolate heaven!

Posted by lipslife on May 15, 2012

Love to sprinkle it on strawberry icecream or on my morning oats. Oooh, and on fruit salads! yum!

Excellent raw nibs big energy boost

Posted by reflexheather on Jan 29, 2014

Love these, excellent quality. I use them in smoothies and add to cereals.High levels of antioxidants and good energy boost. They do contain caffeine so if sensitive best only use small amount. I do find I don’t get the jitters that too much coffee gives me though! They are crunchy and take note if your trying these for the first time they are not sweet however unlike some brands I have tried they are not bitter. Much better price then in the shops in Ireland. I hope you found this review helpful.