Navitas Naturals, Cacao Nibs, 16 oz (454 g)

Excellent raw nibs big energy boost

Posted by reflexheather on Jan 29, 2014

Love these, excellent quality. I use them in smoothies and add to cereals.High levels of antioxidants and good energy boost. They do contain caffeine so if sensitive best only use small amount. I do find I don’t get the jitters that too much coffee gives me though! They are crunchy and take note if your trying these for the first time they are not sweet however unlike some brands I have tried they are not bitter. Much better price then in the shops in Ireland. I hope you found this review helpful.

So crunchy and good!

Posted by Reviewer3247178 on Mar 25, 2013

I'll admit, at first they were not my favorite snack. They have a bitter taste that can be a bit much at first. So I added them to smoothies or on top of toast with PB. But now I love munching on cacao nibs straight! They're a delicious snack and make your mouth feel cooler, it's strange but delicious. I love munching these with almonds!

Top score

Posted by Reviewer1981193 on Aug 26, 2013

Perfect for baking, topping, in yoghurt, etc. Gives homemade chocolate a great crunch! :)

Don't hesitate!

Posted by 4968306080885772320 on Oct 11, 2013

It's a little bit bitter but I like that! Plus it's organic and I can top it off over my oatmeal, cereals, toast, possibly anything! You will only need a little and the bag has a lot!

Very Yummy

Posted by 5649150956425648240 on Jul 08, 2012

I bought these on a whim as I'm currently trying to be more adventurous with my eating. I add them to my oatmeal along with black cherries and found them to be a great addition. Very happy with purchase.