Excellent flavouir!

Posted by Reviewer2962138 on Dec 30, 2008

I have really enjoyed putting the chocolate nibs on all kind of things to add a "chocolate-y" flavour to my porridge, fruit bowls, etc.

cocoa nibs

Posted by Reviewer2104374 on Oct 14, 2008

met my expectations

Cacao Energy

Posted by Reviewer1994798 on Jun 26, 2008

I've had tastier Cacao but these certainly suffice, especially considering the price. I grind up the Cacao in a "coffee" grinder and add it to my raw super food smoothies. Cacao nibs are also good for moontime cramps so I eat them all day at that time. I make ChocaMacaLaca's based on our local Raw Food restaurant: banana, green powder or Spirulina, Maca, ground Goji's, Coconut Water (from can- not coconut milk like Thai Kitchen!), ground Cacao nibs, Cacao powder, raw Cacao butter, 1/2 tsp Mesquite powder, 2 ice cubes, splash of water- blend YUM. Energizing.

Not entirely what I expected...

Posted by Reviewer2682390 on Jun 09, 2008

...but since I'd never had raw cacao before, I could only expect what people had told me online. Some people said that you can pop these little nibs into your mouth as a snack at any time. Beware the bitterness. There's not a trace of sweetness, and it made me gag when I just dumped a handful into my mouth. I did taste the intoxicating chocolate, though, so I've been finding other great ways to eat them. My favorite so far is to mix them in with some soy ice cream. Anything that will add sweetness not only makes them palatable, but it also makes the whole treat healthy, chocolaty, and delicious. Next up will be baking. Used properly, these nibs can be fantastic. The package suggests a 1oz serving, but I have yet to consume 1/16 of the package in one sitting. I did a lot of shopping around, and nibs from this site are a bit less expensive than other sites. Enjoy!

I would order this again

Posted by Reviewer2897925 on Mar 15, 2008

This is a fine product and it is a bit bitter if eaten raw. I recommend you mix it with coconut and agave. This is not for the faint of heart.

cacao nibs

Posted by Reviewer1693196 on Feb 29, 2008

The nibs are fine. They are what I expected.

As always, an excellent food.

Posted by Reviewer1497975 on Feb 02, 2008

I have purchased this product several times. Needless to say- I am satisfied with Navitas Naturals' quality. Even though, for me, the taste of raw cocoa is extremely unpleasant; I eat it anyway for it's benefits (anti-oxidant, energy, mental clarity, ect.). I would have given 5 stars if I enjoyed the taste!

Strange New Product

Posted by Reviewer1144626 on Feb 01, 2008

These little nutritious gems have no taste. I have not decided how to use them to their best advantage, but I will.

Happy

Posted by Reviewer2758637 on Jan 30, 2008

Very Happy with this product.

antioxidant

Posted by Reviewer3331806 on Dec 19, 2007

I like this product because it gives me a lift, and I take it for the health benefits. Tastes like chocolate without the sugar, meaning it is on the bitter side. If you are expecting a sweet flavor, you will be dissappointed.