Good product

Posted by SunnyRose on Oct 15, 2015

Good cacao paste for making chocolate. Tastes nice and good quality!

Perfect for homemade raw chocolate

Posted by Viktorija on Jun 19, 2015

Perfect for homemade raw chocolate. I mix it with Navitas Naturals cacao butter.

Not keen on the mysterious ingredient that is banned during pregnancy!

Posted by Allymac on May 18, 2015

Very disappointing!

Natural and mild antidepressant with delightful aroma

Posted by 5360990025497008364 on Apr 10, 2015

I'm trying to loose some weight. My doctor advised me to reduce drinking coffee and eating snacks at office. It is not easy to change habits. I feel myself like the the tiger in the mornings. But I discovered that getting inside a little bit of cacao liquor (=paste, in fact this is like a solid bar) you feel youself MUCH better. My girlfriend says this is caused by serotonin. I agree. A usual chocolate bar is sugar + not the best cacao. Navitas Naturals is a concentrated natural chocolate. And really one of the best. This cacao paste is a good choice for people trying to loose weight or striving for changing habits. My personal opinion that making home chocolate is not a good idea for busy people. If you like some fantastic chocolate, go and pay for ready. A cacao paste (or a liquor) is just a way for busy people to be healthier and have a mild antidepressant with rich aroma.

Good for homemade chocolate

Posted by Reviewer1001541 on Dec 09, 2014

I bought together with cacao butter and made chocolate at home. Taste mild and you can add your own chocolate flavor.

Love this product

Posted by 5302083956938093908 on Oct 02, 2014

I use this when making chocolate. Easy to use I just grate off the amount req. this is a regular on my shopping list

essential in my house

Posted by Reviewer1938082 on Aug 07, 2014

We make raw chocolate with this which disappear super quick! We love it.

Heaven in my pantry

Posted by Reviewer1005684 on May 15, 2014

Delicious, rich smelling cacao paste. I use this in every raw cake I make!

Poor quality

Posted by DavidH on May 11, 2014

This stuff has the consistency of pressed sawdust. Not very good for making chocolate, as it turns into a thick dough. The taste is ok, but not that great, there is better out there. Really disappointing.

Perfect chocolate

Posted by 5120697422472680155 on May 06, 2014

Due to dairy intolerances I make our chocolates, this paste makes the most amazing smooth chocolates, really excellent quality.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »