Navitas Naturals, Organic, Cacao Powder, Raw Chocolate Powder, 16 oz (454 g)

Quality

Posted by Rosemary on Aug 14, 2012

Quality chocolate powder, I havn´t found a better one yet so I love this product. I use it everywhere I can <3

Cacao

Posted by Reviewer3091643 on May 23, 2008

Great product I use it daily in my green smoothies

Good but not great

Posted by Reviewer2463847 on Jun 20, 2011

A little bit disappointed after reading all the glowing reviews...this cacao's color is a little light vs the darker raw organic powder I can get locally and the taste is not so strong...Overall decent but nothing special I think.

Tastes Great!

Posted by Reviewer1087053 on Nov 16, 2008

I make a hot cocoa with it and add stevia and it tastes great! I also mix it with coconut water and ice with stevia glycerite (Now brand) and it tastes like a chocolate milkshake! It mixes well. It's great in the afternoon for a pick me up!

My favorite in the kitchen

Posted by nattfisk on Jul 09, 2012

Every time I run out of this product, I panic. Mostly because I eat two - three tablespoon of this delicious cacao powder every day. It's addictive. I use it in my lunch smoothies, together with avocado, banana, frozen berries, coconut oil and chia seeds. I also put in stuff like spinach and celery sticks, but with a tablespoon or two with this good stuff it taste just like chocolate! It's also excellent for homemade chocolate, as it doesn't have a very bitter taste as most regular cacao powder do.