July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Navitas Naturals, Organic, Cacao Powder, Raw Chocolate Powder, 16 oz (454 g)

Good but not great

Posted by Reviewer2463847 on Jun 20, 2011

A little bit disappointed after reading all the glowing reviews...this cacao's color is a little light vs the darker raw organic powder I can get locally and the taste is not so strong...Overall decent but nothing special I think.

Tastes Great!

Posted by Reviewer1087053 on Nov 16, 2008

I make a hot cocoa with it and add stevia and it tastes great! I also mix it with coconut water and ice with stevia glycerite (Now brand) and it tastes like a chocolate milkshake! It mixes well. It's great in the afternoon for a pick me up!

My favorite in the kitchen

Posted by nattfisk on Jul 09, 2012

Every time I run out of this product, I panic. Mostly because I eat two - three tablespoon of this delicious cacao powder every day. It's addictive. I use it in my lunch smoothies, together with avocado, banana, frozen berries, coconut oil and chia seeds. I also put in stuff like spinach and celery sticks, but with a tablespoon or two with this good stuff it taste just like chocolate! It's also excellent for homemade chocolate, as it doesn't have a very bitter taste as most regular cacao powder do.

best raw cacao!

Posted by TyrahD on Jul 11, 2012

The only raw Cacao powder that we use for our raw recipes! Very delicious, great quality product! iHerb has the best price.

Cacao