Navitas Naturals, Organic, Cacao Powder, Raw Chocolate Powder, 16 oz (454 g)

Reviews 4-star

tastes good and is good for you

Posted by Reviewer1017130 on Jan 06, 2012

I use it in all my smoothies, it agrees with all ingrediets, i.e. avocado, greens, beets etc. I use it with a samll amount of Stevia powder.

Nice cocoa

Posted by Reviewer1059137 on Jan 10, 2012

Smells nice, tastes nice. Plus for good packaging design.

We like it

Posted by Reviewer2532271 on Jan 20, 2012

I purchased this product because it's impossible to find my favorite brand Dagoba cacao powder locally (our Whole Foods stopped carrying it). This is a close second choice. Though I prefer the taste of Dagoba, I appreciate this brand being both raw AND organic with a good flavor.

Just a good cocoa.

Posted by Reviewer1253166 on Jan 24, 2012

Just a good cocoa. It is a pity that disappeared from our stores, "Gold label". The taste is so-and the same, but costs less.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1411575 on Jan 26, 2012

I ordered this product and am satisifed but I havent found too many uses for it yet. It doesn't melt well in cold drinks (ie: milk) but melts decently in warm liquids. It definitely tastes organic and pure as it is not sweet at all. So far I just add it to my shakes for the taste and magnesium and iron! I will try using it for baking too soon. Also, the size is pretty big and great for the price! A little goes a long way so this is a wonderful deal.