10% Off Orders Over $40!

Navitas Naturals, Organic, Cacao Powder, Raw Chocolate Powder, 16 oz (454 g)

Reviews 4-star

We like it

Posted by Reviewer2532271 on Jan 20, 2012

I purchased this product because it's impossible to find my favorite brand Dagoba cacao powder locally (our Whole Foods stopped carrying it). This is a close second choice. Though I prefer the taste of Dagoba, I appreciate this brand being both raw AND organic with a good flavor.

Just a good cocoa.

Posted by Reviewer1253166 on Jan 24, 2012

Just a good cocoa. It is a pity that disappeared from our stores, "Gold label". The taste is so-and the same, but costs less.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1411575 on Jan 26, 2012

I ordered this product and am satisifed but I havent found too many uses for it yet. It doesn't melt well in cold drinks (ie: milk) but melts decently in warm liquids. It definitely tastes organic and pure as it is not sweet at all. So far I just add it to my shakes for the taste and magnesium and iron! I will try using it for baking too soon. Also, the size is pretty big and great for the price! A little goes a long way so this is a wonderful deal.

Navitas Naturals , Cacao

Posted by Reviewer2772370 on Jan 30, 2012

Very tasty ,but the price is a little bit high:(

Great Cacao Powder

Posted by Reviewer2431097 on Feb 26, 2012

Nice. Makes for good chocolate making. Like that it is raw and not roasted. Good price for quality.