Divine flavour

Posted by HiNewUsers4HelpClickHere on May 29, 2013

Absolutely beautiful product. Will definitely buy again.

Super product

Posted by LantauMama on Jun 10, 2013

I love Navitas Naturals, very high quality and this cacao powder is no exception - a deep rich color and taste. Worth the price!

Love it

Posted by KrisHolth on Aug 28, 2012

Really love this, it`s delicius. Used it in smoothies and to make homemade chocolate.

Wonderful For Baking and Hot Chocolate

Posted by Reviewer2588465 on Jul 25, 2012

I make hot chocolate with this using stevia. I've also used it in chocolate icing and chocolate cake. You can feel good about this product as it is all natural and organic!!

WOW! The best I have ever tasted!

Posted by Reviewer3000993 on Jan 22, 2014

The most yummy cocoa powder I have come across. Rich deep chocolatey taste and a wonderous fragrance. I am addicted! What a treat for my chocolate-loving tastebuds. I am going to re-order another bag right away!

Delicious!

Posted by serenesayyian on Jan 29, 2014

I love adding this to my smoothies, gives it a rich chocolatey flavour! I also use it to make raw chocolate, by adding coconut oil and stevia!

Superfood

Posted by archeiherb on Jan 19, 2016

I orderd 4 packs so as to take an additional 20% off. Really like it! High quality organic cacao powder looks not very dark.I eat it every day.

Delicious!

Posted by 4745071635929341525 on Mar 19, 2015

I've started using the cacao powder in my chia seed puddings and it is delicious! Be careful not to use too much of it or it becomes a little chalky. If you over do it with the cacao it goes from being sweet to bitter. experiment with how much or how little you like, I love the taste it brings to my puddings. Breakfast is much more enjoyable!

Cacao

Posted by 4955023288234313524 on Jul 12, 2013

Just cacao, too big cost for it,

Good

Posted by snowfitness1 on Jul 04, 2011

I am giving this 2 stars only because I was hoping for something more I suppose. I have used Now Organic Cocoa Powder for ages, and I thought I'd splurge and give this raw type a try. I suppose I am receiving more pure nutrients from it, but I don't find it to be any better than the more economical Now version. Oh well, now I know. :)