Super product

Posted by LantauMama on Jun 10, 2013

I love Navitas Naturals, very high quality and this cacao powder is no exception - a deep rich color and taste. Worth the price!

Love it

Posted by KrisHolth on Aug 28, 2012

Really love this, it`s delicius. Used it in smoothies and to make homemade chocolate.

Raw Chocolate Powder

Posted by Reviewer2869993 on Apr 17, 2015

I use this in homemade chocolate, smoothies, raw cakes and pies... Let's just say it's a staple in my kitchen. If you've never had raw cacao before, you'll need to get used to the taste. It has more of a bite/"tartness" to it than the regular roasted/processed with alkali types, so strictly flavor-wise I guess the roasted types win by an inch but with all the added benefits of this unprocessed, so-good-for-you, real raw cacao powder I know where I'll put my money! And the Navitas Naturals brand offers a superb quality product! Will keep on buying:)

Wonderful For Baking and Hot Chocolate

Posted by Reviewer2588465 on Jul 25, 2012

I make hot chocolate with this using stevia. I've also used it in chocolate icing and chocolate cake. You can feel good about this product as it is all natural and organic!!

Exceptionnelle

Posted by LeMondeDeMeiLing on May 09, 2013

Une poudre de cacao de qualité exceptionnelle pour faire des chocolats chauds à tomber par terre :)

WOW! The best I have ever tasted!

Posted by Reviewer3000993 on Jan 22, 2014

The most yummy cocoa powder I have come across. Rich deep chocolatey taste and a wonderous fragrance. I am addicted! What a treat for my chocolate-loving tastebuds. I am going to re-order another bag right away!

Delicious!

Posted by serenesayyian on Jan 29, 2014

I love adding this to my smoothies, gives it a rich chocolatey flavour! I also use it to make raw chocolate, by adding coconut oil and stevia!

Delicious!

Posted by 4745071635929341525 on Mar 19, 2015

I've started using the cacao powder in my chia seed puddings and it is delicious! Be careful not to use too much of it or it becomes a little chalky. If you over do it with the cacao it goes from being sweet to bitter. experiment with how much or how little you like, I love the taste it brings to my puddings. Breakfast is much more enjoyable!

Superfood

Posted by archeiherb on Jan 19, 2016

I orderd 4 packs so as to take an additional 20% off. Really like it! High quality organic cacao powder looks not very dark.I eat it every day.

unclogged arteries

Posted by 5093057216434692110 on May 09, 2016

My wife had a clogged artery behind her eye. It showed on the MRI. I started her on this cacao powder once a day as a hot chocolate every day for one year. We went back to the doctor and got another MRI of her eye and the blood vessel was completely normal and clear!!! This product works great and we are so happy with the results.