Great Cacao

Posted by Reviewer1250978 on Dec 27, 2007

I received the cacao beans very quickly and they were exactly as advertised. This is my second order of them they are so good!

good quality

Posted by Reviewer3174447 on Oct 30, 2007

better if refrigerated; try lightly roasting to bring out chocolate flavour then grind in coffee grinder and mix with almond butter, coconut and agave syrup.

good superfood choice

Posted by Reviewer1869815 on Apr 02, 2009

Good for adding to shakes, though they do have insoluble fiber in them. Don't believe the hype about them tasting magical, they are really bitter (as can be imagined), but if you're creative you can find many, many uses for them. I actually grinded them up and made hot chocolate with them using stevia (which was phenomenal), and ate the insoluble residue afterwards (yum).

OMG!

Posted by Reviewer1995621 on Jun 01, 2009

Do the research, raw cocoa beans in their natural form (like these) are superb for well being, but I didn't take notice of the high fat content so make sure you take that into consideration. Of course, these contain the "good fats", but I just had to make some adjustments to my diet to be sure when I mix these in my smoothies that I'm wathching my fat intake each day. I'm really noticing a change in my energy levels when I drink this with my Hemp protein/Raw Cocoa Powder/Fruit smoothie in the mornings.

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer2055903 on May 09, 2009

I use this things with almost everything, shakes, coffee, muffins,and I love them, nice things.

Posted by Reviewer3092074 on Apr 16, 2009

I think will be great that everyone reading this review to know that iHerb is one company that has very prompt and fast shepping in Internet. The product buy from iHerb not only meet but they exceed the expectation. One example is “Navitas Naturals, Cacao Power, Raw Chocolate Beans, Certified Organic, 16 oz (454 g)”

thunderclap rooney

Posted by Reviewer2047547 on Sep 22, 2008

delicious.after adapting away from unhealthy processed chocolate i certainly would not go back.great as part of a mix with nuts and berries etc

Chocoholics dream

Posted by Reviewer2934076 on May 01, 2008

Tastes great in my morning smoothie. All the chocolate and none of the guilt.

true chocolate

Posted by Reviewer1437248 on Mar 08, 2008

These are wonderful - roasted, they are nutty enough to substitute for nuts in any recipe which is great for nut allergies.

Fresh and Bitter

Posted by Reviewer2998496 on Jan 27, 2010

Oh, wow! I know these are good for you, and I put them in my smoothies, but I cannot eat them out of the bag because they are so bitter. Do not be fooled by "chocolate" in the title. My wife can eat them like regular nuts, but they are hard to crack open.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »