Navitas Naturals, Cacao Power, 16 oz (454 g) (Discontinued Item)

Great Cacao

Posted by Reviewer1250978 on Dec 27, 2007

I received the cacao beans very quickly and they were exactly as advertised. This is my second order of them they are so good!

good quality

Posted by Reviewer3174447 on Oct 30, 2007

better if refrigerated; try lightly roasting to bring out chocolate flavour then grind in coffee grinder and mix with almond butter, coconut and agave syrup.

good superfood choice

Posted by Reviewer1869815 on Apr 02, 2009

Good for adding to shakes, though they do have insoluble fiber in them. Don't believe the hype about them tasting magical, they are really bitter (as can be imagined), but if you're creative you can find many, many uses for them. I actually grinded them up and made hot chocolate with them using stevia (which was phenomenal), and ate the insoluble residue afterwards (yum).

OMG!

Posted by Reviewer1995621 on Jun 01, 2009

Do the research, raw cocoa beans in their natural form (like these) are superb for well being, but I didn't take notice of the high fat content so make sure you take that into consideration. Of course, these contain the "good fats", but I just had to make some adjustments to my diet to be sure when I mix these in my smoothies that I'm wathching my fat intake each day. I'm really noticing a change in my energy levels when I drink this with my Hemp protein/Raw Cocoa Powder/Fruit smoothie in the mornings.

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer2055903 on May 09, 2009

I use this things with almost everything, shakes, coffee, muffins,and I love them, nice things.