New To iHerb?

Navitas Naturals, Cacao Power, 16 oz (454 g) (Discontinued Item)

Reviews 3-star

learning to love them...

Posted by lisafreitag on Aug 10, 2010

At first we tried to eat the whole bean. My partner could stomach them, but the bitterness was too much for me. So I smashed em, and peeled them shell off and mixed em with goji berries and a drop of honey or agave and finding them to be a delicious snack. I continue my trek of learning to love cacao in it's natural form. Just graduating to 87% cacao chocolate bars...I'm certain I will get there soon!

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer2124564 on Oct 11, 2007

I think these have an acquired taste but are great to eat for breakfast or a snack like nuts.

G. O'Dell

Posted by Reviewer2446094 on Dec 26, 2007

A convenient way to snack on chocolate without the added sugar, fats, milk, & calories. This way, the cocoa is naturally bitter but not too bitter, I suppose because it's raw and so retains all the enzymes. I do wish they would do a better job of removing the outer fibrous husk.