• Reviews | English

bought this because of the extremely high content of vit C

Posted by Reviewer2778088 on Sep 24, 2010

- more than 5 times the amount than the other organic Camu form the same brand - it´s the only camu that advertises to be raw so guess it is because of that? anyway - it seems like the best value C-vit wise, it doesn´t actually taste good but have no experience with other camu powders to compare and since you need so little it´s of less importance. I mix it with other powders for an all natural vitamin cocktail that doesn´t taste good anyway (brewers yeast, spirulina, amla) but is concentrated, in this mixture it dissolves easily, alone not.

Good Product.

Posted by Fredsdatter on Nov 30, 2011

I feel more awake when I add this to my morning-smoothie. I don't like the ziplock though but I will buy again.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2090710 on Dec 19, 2011

Good source for natural vitamin C. I like the taste.

Amazing Source of Vitamin C!

Posted by OrganicReviews99 on Dec 20, 2011

I use this b/c it is absorbable and b/c vitamin c is very important for connective tissue. It's recommended that you take at least 10grams of vit c a day. I use camu camu, madre-c whole food vit c complex, and megafood vit c everyday to mix it up so the body can get it from different sources. Asorbic acid isn't that great. I also started sodium ascorbate vitamin c.

Slovenija

Posted by 4720267386133865024 on Apr 02, 2015

Malo kisel,toda v smutiju je odličen.

Add to smoothie.

Posted by MissEC on Aug 06, 2014

Haven't seen the full benefits yet, as I only take a little, and not consistently. For me, too much of it causes headaches.

Antioxidant

Posted by 4739061358295169145 on Dec 07, 2014

Powerful antioxidant. Take a teaspoon everyday!

Very Bitter!

Posted by monwatt on May 06, 2016

The powder tastes bitter if taken too much, like drinking traditional Chinese medicine. Not the best taste. Not easy to dissolve in plain water (gotta warm the water first). Must mix it with smoothies or juices to make the taste bearable.

Basic stuff

Posted by Reviewer1235767 on Sep 12, 2011

Good source of C but, not gona use this product anymore.

Not a fan

Posted by 5264751442694442820 on Jun 24, 2014

I can't say whether this product 'works' or not but the taste is VERY bitter. I'm fairly good with drinking nasty tasting things but I wasn't able to keep taking this. Also, I got a cold not long after drinking it for a few weeks so I dont think it worked as well as my usual vitamin C tablets.