• Reviews | English

Good Product.

Posted by Fredsdatter on Nov 30, 2011

I feel more awake when I add this to my morning-smoothie. I don't like the ziplock though but I will buy again.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2090710 on Dec 19, 2011

Good source for natural vitamin C. I like the taste.

Amazing Source of Vitamin C!

Posted by OrganicReviews99 on Dec 20, 2011

I use this b/c it is absorbable and b/c vitamin c is very important for connective tissue. It's recommended that you take at least 10grams of vit c a day. I use camu camu, madre-c whole food vit c complex, and megafood vit c everyday to mix it up so the body can get it from different sources. Asorbic acid isn't that great. I also started sodium ascorbate vitamin c.

Antioxidant

Posted by 4739061358295169145 on Dec 07, 2014

Powerful antioxidant. Take a teaspoon everyday!

Add to smoothie.

Posted by MissEC on Aug 06, 2014

Haven't seen the full benefits yet, as I only take a little, and not consistently. For me, too much of it causes headaches.

Basic stuff

Posted by Reviewer1235767 on Sep 12, 2011

Good source of C but, not gona use this product anymore.

Not a fan

Posted by 5264751442694442820 on Jun 24, 2014

I can't say whether this product 'works' or not but the taste is VERY bitter. I'm fairly good with drinking nasty tasting things but I wasn't able to keep taking this. Also, I got a cold not long after drinking it for a few weeks so I dont think it worked as well as my usual vitamin C tablets.

Too expensive.

Posted by Reviewer1340196 on Jul 16, 2014

You get a very small package of this stuff, and you pay alot for it. The quality, however, is excellent.

Great amount of vitamin C!

Posted by sweetheart on Jun 28, 2012

This is a great product if you wish to get C in a natural form. The taste is very strong and the powder doesn't dissolve in water easily. I mixed it with Natural Calm Magnesium Citrate powder to dissolve it (I blended the powders together before adding the water). It worked! Also the taste is tolerable this way.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2100245 on Sep 29, 2010

Great product...I particularly like that Navitas Camu Camu is RAW and ORGANIC. Very beneficial to the connective tissues, immune system, anti-viral as well as others...put it in your child's smoothie, it tastes good and so much better for them than commercial prepared/synthetic Vitamin C. Thanks again to iherb for their quick delivery :)