This product is heat treated to prevent sprouting.

• Reviews | English

Chia Seeds Raw

Posted by Reviewer1650627 on Jul 30, 2012

Very satisefied with the product! I use this A LOT!

Gracias a ellas, soy mas regular

Posted by elrinconcitodemaria on Mar 26, 2014

COmpre este envase y marca pues me parecía que la relación cantidad-precio era correcta. Ya era consumidora de las semillas de Chia desde hace mucho y gracias a ella mi transito es mejor que antes. Puedes echarlas en el yogur, una ensalada o con los cereales del desayuno. No aportan ningún sabor al alimento. NO es un laxante, es un regulador del transito. Para mi son imprescindibles en mi dieta a diario!

The best

Posted by Reviewer1052649 on Aug 22, 2012

Its so tasty and good. Very good for stomach, feeling much more energy..

Really good quality bag.

Posted by Ujinia on Mar 03, 2015

I like to add a big spoon of this to my breakfast or yogurt! So yoy have super nutritious breakfast with low calories and good source of protein and omega 3! Τα προσθέτω στο γιαούρτι μου το πρωί για ενισχυμένο γεμάτο ενέργεια πρωινό!

Raw Chia Seeds

Posted by Reviewer1275107 on Jan 19, 2012

I use raw chia seeds mainly because it has been highly revered by the ancients for centuries.

Perfect breakfast - and lots of space for creativity!

Posted by SofiaM on Mar 17, 2015

I've been struggling to find a new breakfast option that would be both healthy and delicious - and leave some room for creativity. Since every health blog talks about chia seeds, I had to try them! And now I love my chia pudding! I mix chia seeds with low fat milk (dairy, since I'm ok with it and it's hard to find non-dairy options where I live now), add some honey or sweetener, maybe a dash of cinnamon or vanilla, and let it sit in the fridge overnight. In the morning, I've got a delicious breakfast. As first, I found the pudding texture a little funny and wasn't sure I'd be able to eat it (maybe because of milk), but I found that it works great with some banana. A week later, I love everything about it and plan to experiment more with cocoa (yay for chocolate pudding!), protein powders and whatever else comes to mind. Oh, and since the seeds smell so good, I'll have to try and sprinkle them over salads and other foods to add a healthy twist. Will definitely reorder.

Chia

Posted by 5129489546744535985 on Feb 27, 2013

I love this seeds, and so does my family too. Gives a lot of energy and omega 3.

Would repurchase

Posted by 4994548901562193742 on Jun 18, 2015

Huge bag that lasts for a long time. I add this to my overnight oats and smoothies.

chia seeds

Posted by nslnsl on May 19, 2014

+ I like adding a teaspoon into my hot drinks, as I like the texture of the gel outside the seeds + instead of reaching for an unhealthy sweet snack,I would have a teaspoon of chia seeds with a hot chocolate or sprinkled on top of some fruits I don't see any weight loss but that's not what I'm eating the chia seeds for. I don't eat much fish and fatty oils except for my multivitamins,so adding chia seeds to my diet seems like the best option.

Love

Posted by Rosemary on Aug 14, 2012

I love these. Great for smoothies and on cereal and wherever you can imagine! I keep buying this over and over.