Organic Palm Sugar

Posted by Reviewer3195142 on Feb 21, 2011

Arrive promptly, good condition. Use this as a substitute for white sugar in everything. Will not go back to white sugar. Good taste, very similar in taste to brown sugar. Highly recommend it.

Delicious

Posted by Reviewer3106204 on Feb 23, 2011

I am trying this sugar because it has a lower glycemic level than other sugars. It has a pleasing flavor similar to light brown sugar, and is not overly sweet.

not too sweet

Posted by Reviewer2377233 on Feb 25, 2011

I like palm sugar because it has a lower glycemic index than agave and of course, sugar. It is not too sweet.

Excellent.

Posted by Reviewer2737065 on Feb 25, 2011

Low sugar sweetener with naturally occuring vitamins. Cannot beat it.

Tasty!

Posted by Reviewer3260068 on Mar 05, 2011

Lovely taste, like toffee, and very sweet. Great low GI substitute for sugar with no aftertaste.

Wish I would have known about this sugar sooner!!

Posted by Reviewer1429684 on Mar 11, 2011

My family and I were amazed on how good this sugar tastes. It tastes so much better than ordinary white sugar and brown sugar, it tastes like nature! In tea, coffee, baking, everything tastes better, and it has curved my appetite for sweets. We are hooked and will never buy any other sugars.

great

Posted by Reviewer2533344 on Mar 18, 2011

I find it does not elevate my blood sugar. good substitute for normal sugar ( for me).

love it!

Posted by Reviewer2798976 on Mar 21, 2011

I like to watch my sugar intake so that i don't gain weight. I usually replace sugar in recipes with palm sugar. My body does'nt seem to react bad to palm sugar like it does regular. Meaning I dont gain weight consuming this product(possibly because of it's low Glycemic index:) I will continue to use palm suagar and the price is the best I have found.

So goood!!

Posted by Reviewer1946947 on Mar 23, 2011

I love this product, it taste like brown sugar but it is so much better for the body. Very,very good in hot chocolate!!

better for you

Posted by Reviewer1539219 on Mar 29, 2011

much better for you than sugar and a good replacement for brown sugar in recipes. Good stuff