works well in baking

Posted by x-tine on Nov 08, 2010

I have had great results substituting dry sugar 1:1 with this this product; works well in cookies, brownies, muffins, etc., especially recipies that call for brown sugar. Palm sugar has a lower glycemic index than regular sugar and agave. And this product is certified organic too.

OK but not my favourite

Posted by 4670735421829090863 on Sep 29, 2013

This brand has a strange taste that I do not like, ordered other brands here at iherb and they are much better.

Awesome!

Posted by Reviewer1350062 on Feb 05, 2010

This is the best sugar I have tried so far and seriously, I have tried them all. I cannot seem to find out if this sugar contains Lauric Acid like coconut oil, but it doesn't cause my fungus rash to come back so I am sold. Essential for Thai cooking too.

Not as sweet as honey

Posted by Reviewer2131791 on Sep 14, 2010

I have enjoyed using palm sugar in my coffee. Used some in pancake batter as well. I am hopeful to use it a in place of sugar or honey because of the mineral and B vitamin content.

sugar replacement

Posted by Reviewer1396338 on Aug 19, 2010

I use this instead of regular organic cane sugar in my coffee because regular sugar makes me crash. I guess it's a hormone problem. This has a lower glycemic index than regular sugar, so if you have blood sugar problems, this won't spike you like regular sugar does. I like it, and i-herb is cheaper than the local health food store.

Very Nice!

Posted by MikeMember on Feb 12, 2011

This is an amazing form of sugar with almost a caramel flavor. I would think it would be good for candy-making, but haven't tried it yet.

from norway

Posted by Reviewer1655398 on Apr 08, 2011

fantastic product,and a fantastic price.

Palm sugar

Posted by Reviewerfromnorway on Dec 16, 2011

I like the taste very much. Have ordered more of it. :-)

Must have for me!

Posted by FORUMONTI on Jul 13, 2012

This is my "must have" sugar - i love it and always buy. Этот сахар покупаю постоянно и очень люблю - мой "маст-хэв".

Don't hesitate to try this!

Posted by ladyflipover on Nov 06, 2013

Such a wonderful tasting sugar! It has a beautiful caramel taste and doesn't make me sick like regular cane sugar.