Navitas Naturals Organic Palm Sugar

Posted by Reviewer2876686 on May 05, 2011

2nd time purchase. Similar taste/texture to brown sugar, but lighter, less sweet. I use as my #1 alternative to table sugar, though you need more, since it's not as sweet. Still, DELICIOUS. Safe for Candida sufferers, just not in large quantities.

Wish I would have known about this sugar sooner!!

Posted by Reviewer1429684 on Mar 11, 2011

My family and I were amazed on how good this sugar tastes. It tastes so much better than ordinary white sugar and brown sugar, it tastes like nature! In tea, coffee, baking, everything tastes better, and it has curved my appetite for sweets. We are hooked and will never buy any other sugars.

great

Posted by Reviewer2533344 on Mar 18, 2011

I find it does not elevate my blood sugar. good substitute for normal sugar ( for me).

love it!

Posted by Reviewer2798976 on Mar 21, 2011

I like to watch my sugar intake so that i don't gain weight. I usually replace sugar in recipes with palm sugar. My body does'nt seem to react bad to palm sugar like it does regular. Meaning I dont gain weight consuming this product(possibly because of it's low Glycemic index:) I will continue to use palm suagar and the price is the best I have found.

So goood!!

Posted by Reviewer1946947 on Mar 23, 2011

I love this product, it taste like brown sugar but it is so much better for the body. Very,very good in hot chocolate!!

better for you

Posted by Reviewer1539219 on Mar 29, 2011

much better for you than sugar and a good replacement for brown sugar in recipes. Good stuff

Such a sweet surprise!

Posted by Reviewer2514721 on Mar 31, 2011

I'd been wanting to try the palm sugar for a while and when I saw Iherb carried it, and for a great price, I got a bag. So happy I did, it's sweet and caramel-y flavoured, really lovely. Not as dark flavoured as brown sugar and not like white but caramel-icious in between

={

Posted by Reviewer1000682 on Apr 01, 2011

Yummy! Looks like burnt sugar.

great taste

Posted by Reviewer1836959 on Apr 01, 2011

Great taste, i love it.

Divine sugar replacement.

Posted by Reviewer1793263 on Apr 06, 2011

Tastes divine. GI of only 31. A no brainer really.