• Reviews | English

Very dry

Posted by Reviewer2387027 on Nov 25, 2010

These gojis are very dry, but a little soaking makes them wonderful. I love that these ones are organic.

doesnt taste sweet

Posted by Reviewer1349562 on Jul 04, 2011

i thought that it would taste sweet, but it's not sweet at all. but its ok in smoothies

Not too good

Posted by Reviewer1836959 on May 30, 2011

Dry and not good tasting. After soaking or in smoothies they're ok, but plain or in trail mixes they're terrible.

Mark

Posted by Reviewer2030214 on Jul 05, 2008

They are hard to choke down and sometimes gag on them.

Great food, great customer service

Posted by Reviewer3217429 on May 18, 2008

I've eaten goji berries from another company and when I received these form iHerb, I didn't think they were as fresh. The company was great, however, and sent me another bag. The 2nd bag was the same, with a quick crunch before the chewiness. They have a nice, mild flavor- I'd say a cross between a raisin and a cranberry. They can be eaten as is or mixed into food. I've given them to others at work to try and they like them as well. I've purchased other products from iHerb as has my husband. They stand by their products and have great customer service. I will continue to purchase from iHerb. Customer service and quick responses are an important feature of online companies and they are top-rated in my book!

Fair enough

Posted by nattfisk on Jul 09, 2012

Thes goji berries are good! After all, they're organic and raw and stuffed with all these good vitamins! The only negative I have to say is that these are hard! So I always have to soak them, to make digestion easier (I once finished a bag of these in three days - my stomach was not happy, I tell ya'!). Then I use them in chocolate bars, smoothie, on top of oatmeal, fruit or vegetable salads.

I love these!

Posted by Reviewer3027285 on Jan 04, 2014

This is one of my most ordered item from iherb. I love these. I use them as snacks, in smoothies, in raw baking etc.

great product

Posted by Reviewer2988380 on Sep 08, 2010

Pleased with its freshness

very tasty

Posted by Reviewer3036465 on Jan 01, 2014

I soak the goji berries in water for little while before using.

Bodil Ribel