• Customer Ratings

Tasteless and dry as a stone

Posted by Reviewer2909280 on Jul 08, 2010

If these were the first Goji berries I've ever tasted I would never eat them again. Keep these in a liquid for a while before eating. Go for Heaven Mountain Goji's for taste and moisture. Will not buy again this brand.

favoritt!

Posted by kristine on Aug 23, 2012

Det merke her e best når det gjelds goji. litt dyrere men verdt det. Sunnere bær ska man leite lenge etter ;)

Yummy

Posted by Reviewer1663449 on Jul 06, 2012

Sweet and wonderful gojiberries! A little piece of heaven in my morning cereal <3

My favorite brand goji's

Posted by kjernesunn-nordkvinne on May 13, 2011

yummy!

Brittle, dried up - worst Gojis ever purchased

Posted by Reviewer2337710 on May 03, 2013

I've been eating Goji Berries for many years, sun dried... this is the first bag/brand where every berry is dried up and brittle, break in fingers. All sundried purchases before were sundried, nice bright color and pliable, some even really soft like raisins... will never purchase this brand again.

Good tasting and great price!

Posted by Reviewer2600891 on Jun 08, 2008

I love Goji berries, they are like chewy raisins, except less sweet. Plus,the health benefits from them are fabulous. One thing I didn't realize is how much they help menopause. My hot flashes decreased after eating a handful each day. Plus, you won't find a better deal on these than here at iherb. I have seen 8oz costing the same price. Really a great value for a quality product that tastes great. .

navitas goji brries

Posted by Reviewer2358323 on Nov 01, 2007

prefer not to eat anything from china

Fantastic!!!

Posted by Reviewer1321261 on Nov 05, 2009

These are the best berries and the best price on the web. Gives me loads of energy and my reading glasses are slowly becoming a thing of the past. Thank goodness for high antioxidant goji berries from IHerb. :-D

I Love Goji Berries!

Posted by Reviewer2986540 on Nov 09, 2009

I love to put Goji berries in everything from salads to cereal, and these are even great as a snack. Goji's are loaded with vitamin A, iron, and protein, and Navitas Naturals offers them at a great value. They taste fresh (i.e. not stale) and have a handy resealable bag. I would definitely purchase from iherb.com again!

Best ever!!

Posted by Reviewer1079334 on Oct 17, 2010

After trying a million different brands of goji berries, I have finally found the best so far. These are fresh, soft, and tasty....not to mention all the health benefits they offer.