• Customer Ratings

favoritt!

Posted by kristine on Aug 23, 2012

Det merke her e best når det gjelds goji. litt dyrere men verdt det. Sunnere bær ska man leite lenge etter ;)

Yummy

Posted by Reviewer1663449 on Jul 06, 2012

Sweet and wonderful gojiberries! A little piece of heaven in my morning cereal <3

My favorite brand goji's

Posted by kjernesunn-nordkvinne on May 13, 2011

yummy!

Over-dried... try "Flora Heaven Mountain Goji Berries" instead.

Posted by Reviewer3138508 on Jul 29, 2008

I thought these tasted good enough at first. Of course, this Navitas brand was my first-ever experience with goji berries, so I didn't really know what I was missing. I later tried the Flora Heaven Mountain brand -- also available here at iHerb -- and the difference was like night and day. The Heaven Mountain goji berries are juicier, sweeter, and very "chewy." These are dry, strange in texture, and totally lackluster by comparison.

Brittle, dried up - worst Gojis ever purchased

Posted by Reviewer2337710 on May 03, 2013

I've been eating Goji Berries for many years, sun dried... this is the first bag/brand where every berry is dried up and brittle, break in fingers. All sundried purchases before were sundried, nice bright color and pliable, some even really soft like raisins... will never purchase this brand again.

navitas goji brries

Posted by Reviewer2358323 on Nov 01, 2007

prefer not to eat anything from china

Good tasting and great price!

Posted by Reviewer2600891 on Jun 08, 2008

I love Goji berries, they are like chewy raisins, except less sweet. Plus,the health benefits from them are fabulous. One thing I didn't realize is how much they help menopause. My hot flashes decreased after eating a handful each day. Plus, you won't find a better deal on these than here at iherb. I have seen 8oz costing the same price. Really a great value for a quality product that tastes great. .

Goji Berries

Posted by Reviewer1298178 on Apr 29, 2008

These are of a particularly high quality and should be added to eveyone's diet.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2183597 on May 05, 2008

I tried a product from my local Whole Foods and it smelled moldy. This is fresh and tastes great. And of course iHerb has great prices and service.

Navitas Naturals, Goji Power, Goji Berries,

Posted by Reviewer1655713 on Jun 26, 2008

First time I have ordered these dried goji berries, so very glad they are available - so healthy - Thank You will be reordering