Navitas Naturals, Organic, Goji Berries, Sun-Dried, 16 oz (454 g)

too hard and dry

Posted by Katarinatan on Aug 09, 2012

I should have listened to the negative reviews here; they are right. These goji berries are too hard and very dry. They are not pleasant to snack on. Why did i expect a good product from China, I dont know. I really should have known better. Buy the Heaven Mountain brand; they are much better.

My favorite brand goji's

Posted by kjernesunn-nordkvinne on May 13, 2011

yummy!

Over-dried... try "Flora Heaven Mountain Goji Berries" instead.

Posted by Reviewer3138508 on Jul 29, 2008

I thought these tasted good enough at first. Of course, this Navitas brand was my first-ever experience with goji berries, so I didn't really know what I was missing. I later tried the Flora Heaven Mountain brand -- also available here at iHerb -- and the difference was like night and day. The Heaven Mountain goji berries are juicier, sweeter, and very "chewy." These are dry, strange in texture, and totally lackluster by comparison.

Tasteless and dry as a stone

Posted by Reviewer2909280 on Jul 08, 2010

If these were the first Goji berries I've ever tasted I would never eat them again. Keep these in a liquid for a while before eating. Go for Heaven Mountain Goji's for taste and moisture. Will not buy again this brand.

Good tasting and great price!

Posted by Reviewer2600891 on Jun 08, 2008

I love Goji berries, they are like chewy raisins, except less sweet. Plus,the health benefits from them are fabulous. One thing I didn't realize is how much they help menopause. My hot flashes decreased after eating a handful each day. Plus, you won't find a better deal on these than here at iherb. I have seen 8oz costing the same price. Really a great value for a quality product that tastes great. .