• Customer Ratings

A Good Snack

Posted by Reviewer2199321 on Feb 24, 2008

These little berries are surprisingly satisfying when you are hungry but cannot take time for a full meal. The taste is pleasant and unlike any other snack food I have ever eaten. The dry fruit softens as you chew it rendering a nice chewey texture that is not gooey.

Eloise Emanuel

Posted by Reviewer2447424 on Apr 02, 2008

They were fresh, the quality was great, I am totally satisfied.

Christina

Posted by Reviewer3207166 on Apr 19, 2008

Absolutely the best Goji Berries on the market!

awesome

Posted by Reviewer2354354 on Nov 21, 2008

cant live without it, simply put.

Good quality!

Posted by Reviewer3288000 on Jul 22, 2009

I had tried these goji berries before, and when travelling abroad a few months ago, I found goji berries in a health food store. Since I was running out of the ones I had brought with me from home, namely the ones from Navitas Naturals (yes, I brought a bag of these...), I tought I'd try the ones I found in the store. What a difference! Taste, texture, overall feeling from eating them.... Oh my! I think I'll trust my tastebuds and gut feeling enough to say that Navitas Naturals offers really good quality goji berries. I usually snack on them as they are, but I must say they do make a nice "garnish" on chocolate mousse. The deep pink colour goes well with the rich brown of the cacao! =) Recommended!

The real deal

Posted by Reviewer1143590 on Jun 01, 2009

One of the best there is...Great taste and real super food.

Fresh

Posted by Reviewer3013249 on Jun 04, 2009

Taste perfect

Thomas - These are very good

Posted by Reviewer3101596 on Jun 17, 2009

I have found Navitas Goji berries to be top quality. They don't get stuck to each other the way some other brands do. And they are very sweet, you just have to soak them in warm water for thirty minutes and then rinse them. They swell up and soften very readily.

Go with gojis

Posted by Reviewer1825128 on Oct 20, 2009

I like this brand of goji berries better than others I've tried. They're not all stuck together in a clump, so they can be sprinkled or measured-- great texture. I put the berries in smoothies, shakes and in my cereal. Yum!

Fantastic!!!

Posted by Reviewer1321261 on Nov 05, 2009

These are the best berries and the best price on the web. Gives me loads of energy and my reading glasses are slowly becoming a thing of the past. Thank goodness for high antioxidant goji berries from IHerb. :-D