• Reviews | English

the best goji berries

Posted by holyvitaminsbatman on Aug 24, 2012

like anything else, there is a huge quality curve when it comes to goji berries. Sometimes they are downright awful, shriveled and dusty tasting. These are not. Delicious, incredibly healthy snacking. I shovel em into my mouth by the handful.

Eloise Emanuel

Posted by Reviewer2447424 on Apr 02, 2008

They were fresh, the quality was great, I am totally satisfied.

Good taste

Posted by Reviewer2498233 on Jun 10, 2012

I love taste!!

Great product,

Posted by Reviewer2535502 on Sep 05, 2012

Great product, highly recommended

Perfect

Posted by Reviewer2587048 on Mar 23, 2012

Perfect instead of raisin, and much more healthy! Is excellent together with nuts and other dried berries

Sweet

Posted by philbeer on Jun 23, 2012

These Goji Berries are some of the nicest ive tried. The sweeter the berries are is an indicator of their quality(containing more polysaccharides). Ive gotten my health conscious customers at work to try them and they liked them alot, where previously they may have tried other inorganic brands and found that they were very bitter. These berries have a sweeter taste, and are perfect for eating by the handful, extracting the polysaccharides into a tea, or even creating a 1:1 alcohol extract, making a very sweet tasting extract.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2736886 on Nov 15, 2011

I usually order Goji Berries of different brand. They were out order so I bought this one instead and was happy with this product that I will switch to this brand from now on! The berries appears more dry at first but after you put them into the hot cereal they are tasty as the fresh ones!

goji berries

Posted by Reviewer2672403 on Mar 14, 2014

I wrote a review saying these were way too high but I looked at the bag I paid $15 for at my health food store and it is only 8 oz. SO SORRY IHERB!!! iherb's bags are 16 oz. great deal!!I I have to add a reply to the person that said these were too dry. I got the others, Heaven Mountain, and they were too sweet and like raisins. I am used to the dry one of Navitas and prefer them. I guess it is a preference but don't poo poo Navitas just try both and see which ones you prefer. I prefer these and love them.

Excellent product!

Posted by 4777147156446650495 on May 26, 2016

Goji berries have been used in Chinese medicine from ancient times. It is one of the most nutrient foods on earth. The most authentic goji berries should be imported from China. This Navitas Naturals are from China and organic. They taste so good! I will order again.

Goji goji goji, get your goji going

Posted by cmassaad on Jun 25, 2012

Love these organic goji berries with a nut mix of a nut mix that I make. You won't be disappointed.