Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Clearance

Navitas Naturals, Organic, Goji Berries, Sun-Dried, 16 oz (454 g)

Totally not fresh, dry and disgusting

2 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2347958 on Aug 24, 2012

I bought this because it was a popular organic variety of goji berries available on iHerb. My first goji berry prpoduct off here is the Frontier Natural Products, which although it is not listed as being oragnic, is far tastier, and FAR fresher. I would absolutely not buy this product again, and feel like i have wasted 20 dollars as I now have this bag of practically inedible goji berries. maybe i'll make a tea with it or something, but I would highly recommend people avoid this brand and either go with the Fronteir Natural Products one (the only one I can recommend since I've only purchased that before) or some other brand after doing some more research.

Tasteless and dry as a stone

10 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2909280 on Jul 08, 2010

If these were the first Goji berries I've ever tasted I would never eat them again. Keep these in a liquid for a while before eating. Go for Heaven Mountain Goji's for taste and moisture. Will not buy again this brand.

Good tasting and great price!

13 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2600891 on Jun 08, 2008

I love Goji berries, they are like chewy raisins, except less sweet. Plus,the health benefits from them are fabulous. One thing I didn't realize is how much they help menopause. My hot flashes decreased after eating a handful each day. Plus, you won't find a better deal on these than here at iherb. I have seen 8oz costing the same price. Really a great value for a quality product that tastes great. .

navitas goji brries

8 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2358323 on Nov 01, 2007

prefer not to eat anything from china

Fantastic!!!

Posted by Reviewer1321261 on Nov 05, 2009

These are the best berries and the best price on the web. Gives me loads of energy and my reading glasses are slowly becoming a thing of the past. Thank goodness for high antioxidant goji berries from IHerb. :-D