New To iHerb?

Navitas Naturals, Golden Power, Goldenberries, 16 oz (454 g) (Discontinued Item)

Superb

Posted by Reviewer2607705 on Jun 02, 2008

Those berries have the best taste. But they are only for those who like sour berries. If you like goji berries (which I find too sweet and lacking taste) these berries are not for you. Very clean sour taste, no syrup, no sugar. You can easily get addicted to these berries.

Great flavor in a dried berry

Posted by Reviewer2336774 on Jun 16, 2008

These Incan Golden Berries also go by the more prosaic name of Cape Gooseberries, but whatever you call them they're wonderfully flavorful, strong and pungent but still fruity. Great on cereals or chopped up into muffins. Thanks to Navitas and iHerb for making them available.

Gooseberries

Posted by Reviewer2917516 on Jan 29, 2008

Trader Joes used to carry these and I got quite addicted to them. So I was very happy to find them again. The price is a bit more, but for a treat these are great. If you like a zip of sour in your trail mixes, these are perfect.

Just what I wanted.

Posted by Reviewer2519593 on Jan 17, 2009

Very happy with these. My 3-yr old daughter and I love them, although my daughter also likes the trail mix of golden berries, mulberries and goji berries. I prefer these GBs on their own. I will be regularly restocking these.

My Son LOVES them!

Posted by TuridLaila on May 25, 2011

This is the second time i have order this goldenberries! My son who is two years old, Loves them! He always ask if he can have some "sour berries". This is a good and healthy substitute for candy. I love them too! They are REALLY sour, but also sweet. The perfect combination! We always laughts when one of us makes a "sour face" because it`s so sweet-sour! :-D I will always have Goldenberries in my house!