Navitas Naturals, Maca Power, Gelatinized Maca Capsules, 500 mg, 100 Veggie Caps

MACA Power and My Prostate Problems

Posted by Reviewer2353503 on Feb 05, 2013

I began taking the Navitas Naturals Maca Power a number of months ago because of my enlarged prostate. This condition caused me to have very frequent and spur of the moment urination. While sleeping at night I had to get up frequently and usually couldn't empty my bladder and so I had to get up again an hour or so later . I take 3 capsules a day and it has improved my urination problems considerably. I don't have to go as frequently because I am able to fully empty my bladder now. It works for me. OH, by the way, I am a 72 year old man.

Bye Bye Pcos

Posted by Reviewer1091012 on Mar 01, 2012

I will definitely buy this product again. It's helping me rid PCOS. Ive only been taking the Maca for 2 wks but I know soon I'm going to be pain and gut free. I highly recommend this pill and iherb qudos to both.

Higher energy level

Posted by Reviewer2182942 on Dec 05, 2011

I've been taking Maca for some time as it improves my energy level and allows me to exercise more and with less effort. This is the first time I am using this brand and it seems to be working well.

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer1543623 on Feb 10, 2012

Very good effective product. Better than other brands of Maca we have tried. No stomach upset.

Maca

Posted by Reviewer1890432 on Aug 08, 2011

It smells fresher than other companies that I have ordered from. I often wonder if the product that I order is watered down as they say and not at 100%. I did not feel that way a couple of days after taking 3 capsules a day. I seem to have more energy from the start. I give it 4 stars only because I do not like giving it 5 leaving no room for improvment.