Énergie

Posted by 4688104005300741819 on Dec 14, 2015

Super complément donne de l'énergie!

Not worth it

Posted by 5727265337112548686 on Dec 13, 2015

My spouse and I both have been taking Maca for fertility. We had been taking another brand, but when I found these they were slightly cheaper so I thought I would give it a shot. Both of us have been experiencing horrible stomachaches since we started these. At first I couldn't put my finger on it, but realized they are right after we take our first pill in the morning. Will be going back to the old brand we were using, the extra money is worth it.

Not seeing the results I want yet

Posted by Reviewer1122906 on Jun 09, 2015

I've only been taking this brand of maca for 4 weeks. The only thing that I noticed is that it helps me to sleep better. I am hoping for more results like better mood, energy, hormonal balance and improvement in my skin. I'll continue to take them to see if I see any changes.

Maca

Posted by 4695482396602569716 on Apr 28, 2015

I just love this product. It has give me exelent memories, and a lot of energi. But best of all, I am in good mood again - for me, the nick name on Maca is: keep smiling - be Happy :)

Warning

Posted by Reviewer1878151 on Apr 16, 2015

The product contains lead that's what I read!

Use them to completely stop my hot flashes.

Posted by Reviewer3046934 on Nov 11, 2014

Does what I want them to do. When I take Maca it stops my hot flashes cold (well, except for one I get every evening at 9pm). When I've tried stopping it, within two days I am having 30+ hot flashes a day. Maca has been proven to regulate hormones. Love it.

great

Posted by Reviewer2345336 on Oct 02, 2014

great product, great value

Wow!

Posted by 5541963313422585309 on Sep 18, 2014

I strongly believe this product has given me more energy and more muscles! (I read another review on Maca in here, from a person who claimed her bum had gotten larger since starting Maca... Well, I think I agree;-) )

Great product

Posted by 5223359556128294287 on Aug 14, 2014

Amazing product. Definately feel better on it, I took 2 x a day at first, then increased to 3 x a day. Seems to do what it says :)

good value

Posted by truevitality on Apr 12, 2014

great product and is the gelatinised form which is the best for treating hot flushes. works great for some and not for others

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »