• Customer Ratings

Hemp Seeds Raw Shelled

Posted by KiMaLi on Apr 26, 2013

Hemp seeds can be used in baking, ground into a meal, sprouted, made into hemp milk, prepared as a tea or just eaten raw as a healthy snack. It is a multi-use item. If you found this review to be helpful please click the yes button. IHerb usually ships out products within 24 hours. Please check out our daily and weekly specials for more terrific savings!

Clean Seeds

Posted by Reviewer1266066 on Nov 02, 2011

Very clean source for hemp seeds, other brands I have used have had a lot of shell pieces left in and they are very sharp. I appreciate that Nutiva takes extra care to clean their seeds.

Hemp seeds

Posted by Reviewer2399446 on Sep 19, 2010

A fantastic product! Mild, nytty taste. Good in my homemade muesli-bars, and good in the morning smoothie too.

Keeps me full

Posted by Reviewer3276890 on Aug 23, 2010

It don't taste the greatest but it keeps me full which is nice... I am ALWAYS hungry so for something to keep me full for awhile while at work is nice:)

Always good products

Posted by FrenchieFrogZ on Mar 12, 2011

I order a lot of Navitas Naturals' products. I've never been disappointed with their products. And... iHerb.com is really an outstanding on-line vendor. Even to my APO box address, shipping is always fast.

great

Posted by Reviewer2719843 on Mar 30, 2012

great product, use it over my yoghurt and in my oatmeal, but it+s loaded with calories, so watch out!

Supplement

Posted by archeiherb on Oct 30, 2015

it looks like white sesame. I usually put it on my cooked oats. Refrigeration recommended because it has rich polyunsaturated fat and monounsaturated fat. it's very natural and healthy.

from norway

Posted by Reviewer1252691 on Feb 27, 2012

Great to have in salads, cereals....in wok..

Oh yeah!

Posted by Reviewer3060686 on Feb 17, 2012

I love these hemp seeds,the taste and smell is very pure and natural- and chock full of omega 3,and antioxidants. I'm hooked! And on my third or fourth order ;O)

well it is ok but

Posted by 5343949474959813873 on Mar 16, 2016

this is my first time trying hempseeds and i have to say that at first i could eat them (first time i tried them) but after that i just cant they're so disgusting, if i add them to food though it is easier to eat them