Wow

Posted by naposaurus on Jul 11, 2011

I've been reading about Maca for a while but after trying a couple times, I just haven't been able to get it down. (I can take straight fish oil but the Maca taste is just too much for me, go figure). However a friend just showed me a way to cover up the taste (whole milk yogurt with honey and expensive italian cocoa) and wow. I take it in the morning and I am very noticeably focused all day. My dose is a half teacup of yogurt with a teaspoon of Maca and a teaspoon of cocoa. If you haven't been able to get Maca down I strongly suggest you try again, it truly works. One caveat, a doctor friend told me it may deplete iodine, so you have to supplement or eat more seaweed.

Tastes very good and...

Posted by MikaelP on Jul 14, 2011

- feels great!

Um maybe

Posted by Reviewer2110483 on Jul 17, 2011

I've known for a long time the benefits of this herb/food. I started taking about one tablespoon a day with a hefty dose of spirulina. This was to boost my overall energy and regulate my cycle. In addition to addressing my adrenals, juicing, and overall packing in tons of nutrients into my diet I wound up getting pregnant at 41 with not so much as any effort. Surprise! I feel that this supplement was largely responsible for it.

Great for acne!!!

Posted by Reviewer1633244 on Jul 24, 2011

WOW, great for acne and other hormone imbalances. Gets that pesky estrogen under control.

Engergy plus

Posted by Reviewer2291246 on Jul 29, 2011

I've just started using this product and can tell you that I am now wide awake after having been yawning at lunch time. Super!

great stuff

Posted by Reviewer1428725 on Aug 02, 2011

my husband and i have been using this for about 2 and a half weeks, only quarter of a tsp each day and have seen fantastic results....clearer skin, better clarity of thinking and a steady stamina throughout the day, this is definetly a keeper!

MACA POWDER

Posted by Reviewer3226385 on Aug 06, 2011

EXACTLY WHAT I WANTED. THANK-YOU! (WONDERFUL PRODUCT)

Great Maca

Posted by chacho on Aug 10, 2011

I really love Maca. I use it every day. Loaded with nutrients. I mix it with my protein and cacao powder after each workout. Really great product. Will buy again.Many health benefits.

MACA POWDER

Posted by Reviewer1713020 on Aug 17, 2011

I LOVE IT ,IS SO GOOD FORME AND MY HUSBAND, SPECIAL FOR MY MENOPAUSE. THIS IS SO GOOD FOR EVERY THNG.

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer2844012 on Aug 22, 2011

Really makes me feel energized. Believe my circulation is a lot better. Does what it says on the pack. Have everyday.