Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer2124564 on Oct 11, 2007

I didn't like the taste of the product at first but now have gotten used to it and actually like the taste. I put it in my morning coffee.

Maca Powder

Posted by Reviewer3224790 on Jul 14, 2009

Maca is an acquired taste- I recently got on to a smoothie kick and team this up with cacao powder for an afternoon treat. Once again, iHerb has competitive pricing, and I received my order the next day!

Hard to swallow...

Posted by Reviewer1671649 on May 29, 2008

But the horrible taste disappears after a few days of taking it. Good stuff. =)

hhmmm

Posted by Reviewer1869815 on Apr 02, 2009

I haven't used this product long enough to tell a distinctive difference in workouts or testosterone levels, but it does have a long documented history. One thing's for sure, this stuff does taste absolutely awful. I have to plug my nose while drinking it and after rinsing my mouth out and still notice a little after-affect. Hopefully it's doing something good...

Navitas Naturals, Organic, Maca Powder, Raw Maca Powder, 16 oz (454 g) (NAV-00051)

Posted by 5509860160192437895 on Jan 27, 2013

не придумала с чем пить, но пить надо ...))) вкус конечно....не айс.

Good

Posted by 5273463189186932089 on Mar 02, 2013

I took it every day for about a month, it gave me some energy, now I take it every now and then.

good stuff

Posted by 4648683603780424781 on Jun 10, 2013

I heard alot of good stuff about maca but havent used my package yet - will update after I have.

good

Posted by Reviewer1574580 on Aug 21, 2013

maca as maca...love that it is certified organic but a bit pricey - found a way cheaper alternative and also organic.

Great for energy

Posted by 5012794671489728315 on Sep 05, 2013

This product tastes great and gives me the extra energy I need in a day. It goes especially well in smoothies.

Come on stamina!

Posted by Reviewer2466166 on Sep 15, 2013

Hoping this will spice things up... But we'll see... I hear this is a long timer... So gotta consume and watch and pray :)