July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Navitas Naturals, Organic, Maca Powder, Raw Maca Powder, 16 oz (454 g)

Navitas Naturals, Maca Powder, Raw Maca

Posted by Reviewer2849285 on Oct 06, 2008

Love it. I could tell a difference in just two to three days of taking it. Also, I am 47 and so now things such as bone density and muscle loss is a possibility. I notice that not only when I exercise, I have better stamina, but over a period of time, my muscles seem to appreciate it. I don't need as much sleep and when I am tired, I bounce back quicker. My husband works a very physical job and after getting him to try it, he loves it. It will definitely be a staple in our home for good health. This is so important to me since so many foods are processed and lacking in basic nutrition.

Energy Boost!

Posted by HealthyGuy on Oct 26, 2008

I used to drink coffee every morning before work and then before going to the gym. A few days I didn't have enough time to make coffee in the morning so I skipped it and instead got headaches and lacked energy. I decided to switch to Maca Power and feel a great energy boost which is different from that of coffee and I feel steadily energized throughout the day. I drink it almost every day. The taste takes a while to get used to, so start off gradually. It keeps me relaxed, as well.

Maca Powder

Posted by Reviewer2085227 on Mar 08, 2010

All the reviews I read about Maca claim it is the superfood that gives you energy, stamina, increased libo, increased metabolism for weight loss and I could go on and on. NOT TRUE for me! All it did was make me hungry. I know I was supposed to give it time... but I couldn't afford to. I was eating house and home in the process. This product definitely did not work for me.

Amazing

Posted by Reviewer2766586 on Feb 25, 2010

Maca is usually spoken to have an effect after a few weeks. I felt that effect 45 minutes after my first dose. It's really effective. Absolutely recommended.

Ann

Posted by Reviewer2640277 on Jul 11, 2009

This is a real power food. would recommend