Seems ok

Posted by Reviewer2835325 on May 29, 2010

This product is a good Maca product, but Maca causes me to have break outs all over my chest. So I had to discontinue taking it. I was hoping it was only the pill version that caused the break outs, but this version did as well. I really enjoy the benefits of Maca for my hormonal issues, but can't deal with the breakouts. Its weird, because it clears my face, but causes breakouts on my body.

awesome

Posted by Reviewer1974227 on Jan 15, 2010

This is great stuff, gives me a good testosterone boost, only complaint is the taste, had to cap them to swallow it, totaly horrible.

I like this product

Posted by Reviewer1908617 on Nov 24, 2009

Flavor is as it should be, seemingly fresh, whereas many powdered Maca products have a strong, somewhat stale tast. I will purchase this product again.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2994861 on Sep 15, 2009

iHerb.com provides excellent products at good prices, with quick delivery. I use Navitas Naturals Maca powder and Earthrise Spirulina to control my glucose levels effectively (I'm diabetic), and because of the strong taste, prefer to make my own capsules using the powder. It's more cost effective. Overall, very satisfied.

Great product - used to make power smoothie

Posted by Reviewer3224874 on Apr 26, 2008

I was told about a power smoothie that would change my life. It included the Maca Powder, goji Berries, and Cacao Nibs. Hasn't changed anything yet but only been drinking them for 2 weeks.

Navitas Maca Powder

Posted by Reviewer2352505 on Aug 29, 2008

The company says they don't irradiate their product during importation. That's a big plus when paying almost $19 per lb. for this premium food supplement.

Gross

Posted by MandyEm on Feb 01, 2013

Tastes gross and I didn't notice any difference after using it. Will not buy again.

Purrrfect Maca

Posted by Reviewer1994798 on Jun 26, 2008

Great taste when mixed in smoothies. Earthy and rich. I use 2 Tbs in each blender mix. Great for libido, energy and happiness.

Maca Powder

Posted by Reviewer2085227 on Mar 08, 2010

All the reviews I read about Maca claim it is the superfood that gives you energy, stamina, increased libo, increased metabolism for weight loss and I could go on and on. NOT TRUE for me! All it did was make me hungry. I know I was supposed to give it time... but I couldn't afford to. I was eating house and home in the process. This product definitely did not work for me.

Navitas Raw Maca Powder

Posted by Reviewer1050997 on Jun 02, 2008

I started this product by great advice from a Vitamin Cottage employee. It has helped to balance my endocrine system which I feel keeps "all systems going."