RECIPE INSIDE! Great taste & a very mild energy lift - not a strong adaptogen,more like superfood...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Posted by PracticalReviews on Oct 19, 2013

Maca has a distinct sweet & spicy like no other plant i tried,it goes well with cacao (half a tsp of maca and a full tsp of cacao) as a hot beverage and energy enhancer.Maca also nourish our body and not only boost your adrenal like coffee does so there is no side effect and the body react to it as a rich dense food like it really is.this brands powder is very fine micron particle which makes it easily dissolved and the price is right.maca consist of lots of lots of minerals and C,E & B vitamin complex as well as 19 different amino acids with the highest amount of arginine, serine, histidine, aspartic acid, glutamic acid, glycine, valine, phenylalanine, tyrosine, and threonine-so it is indeed a super food.here's a healthy beverage recipe that i do use this product for: 1 tsp of Cacao,1 tsp of Maca and 1 tbsp of Molases,2 chocolate tablets and the smallest amount of salt,mix all together with a cup of hot water & wait for it to be cold enough to drink,then add a handful of Goji berry / lycium berry & coconut chips above-thats it you're ready to go.plus,for a healthier dish although the texture won't be as appealing you can add half a tbsp of flaxseed and the other half chia seeds and a full tbsp of poppy seeds all grinded together in a coffee grinder,and put this on top of the liquid ,very healthy and very tasty as well.i often add add vanilla extract and a tsp of rice bran in the first segment,and sometimes i also add nutiva's hempseeds and/or half a tsp of cordyceps powder but it doesn't taste as good as the original recipe.feel free to rate and read my other products reviews and....you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Maca Powder

Posted by Reviewer2684400 on Oct 20, 2009

gives you a natural energy boost, unlike cafeine energy drinks.

Good stuff, tast bad!

Posted by Reviewer2484723 on Apr 25, 2011

Maca powder is a great product, but don`t taste good at all. And it`s not a good idèa to start with too much. Better to take a slow and easy start on this stuff...

Seems ok

Posted by Reviewer2835325 on May 29, 2010

This product is a good Maca product, but Maca causes me to have break outs all over my chest. So I had to discontinue taking it. I was hoping it was only the pill version that caused the break outs, but this version did as well. I really enjoy the benefits of Maca for my hormonal issues, but can't deal with the breakouts. Its weird, because it clears my face, but causes breakouts on my body.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2994861 on Sep 15, 2009

iHerb.com provides excellent products at good prices, with quick delivery. I use Navitas Naturals Maca powder and Earthrise Spirulina to control my glucose levels effectively (I'm diabetic), and because of the strong taste, prefer to make my own capsules using the powder. It's more cost effective. Overall, very satisfied.

Great product - used to make power smoothie

Posted by Reviewer3224874 on Apr 26, 2008

I was told about a power smoothie that would change my life. It included the Maca Powder, goji Berries, and Cacao Nibs. Hasn't changed anything yet but only been drinking them for 2 weeks.

awesome

Posted by Reviewer1974227 on Jan 15, 2010

This is great stuff, gives me a good testosterone boost, only complaint is the taste, had to cap them to swallow it, totaly horrible.

I like this product

Posted by Reviewer1908617 on Nov 24, 2009

Flavor is as it should be, seemingly fresh, whereas many powdered Maca products have a strong, somewhat stale tast. I will purchase this product again.

Navitas Maca Powder

Posted by Reviewer2352505 on Aug 29, 2008

The company says they don't irradiate their product during importation. That's a big plus when paying almost $19 per lb. for this premium food supplement.

Gross

Posted by MandyEm on Feb 01, 2013

Tastes gross and I didn't notice any difference after using it. Will not buy again.