Seems like a really good product

Posted by 5541963313422585309 on Apr 30, 2014

I have high expectations to Maca, from what I've read about it. I do however regret that I didn't buy the gelatinized version, as it doesn't require cooking, like this basic type appearently does. I've started using this Maca in my breakfast porrige, and I love the earthy flavour it gives. Meanwhile I'm crossing my fingers that it also has the amazing health benefits it's meant to have;-)

Faulty packaging

Posted by 4676882522999982176 on Apr 22, 2014

Unfortunately when I received this item the packaging was faulty and not sealed correctly, spilling some of its contents all over the rest of my iHerb order. The item had to be thrown out because as it was unsealed, I couldn't be sure it was safe to use. As a result I was fairly disappointed with my first order.

Not so great

Posted by Reviewer1672271 on Apr 06, 2014

Not so great, taste of uncooked, I may have to do more research on what I can use this product on, did not taste good on teas, or smoothies.

interesting taste

Posted by chernichnijpirog on Mar 20, 2014

I add a half teaspoon to my smoothie or juice morning drink

Changed my booster to this

Posted by rautavaara on Mar 18, 2014

From Jack3D to Maca, and not regretting it. Healthier, gives you energy for the gym, and for the bedroom.

Mad about Maca

Posted by 5336420633793341276 on Mar 18, 2014

This is mainly used in my smoothies so don't really taste it. I like the hormonal support and endurance. I also use it in raw truffles and nut bars. Handy little extra punch of nutrients. This bag lasts me ages and has good open/close packaging.

Maca Powder

Posted by 5583283804874769454 on Mar 16, 2014

This is very good product. I feel much better after I started to use this.

Love this superfood

Posted by 4684294166063330249 on Mar 05, 2014

This is so good in my banana and peanut butter smoothies. It doesn't upset my stomach at all and it gives me energy. It also keeps me full till lunchtime.

Healthy and tasty

Posted by Viktorija on Feb 19, 2014

I use it to my raw deserts, green smoothies. I like the taste very much.

Average

Posted by serenesayyian on Jan 29, 2014

The taste takes some getting used to, but I don't really feel that there's much of a difference in my energy and vitality.