Purrrfect Maca

Posted by Reviewer1994798 on Jun 26, 2008

Great taste when mixed in smoothies. Earthy and rich. I use 2 Tbs in each blender mix. Great for libido, energy and happiness.

Navitas Raw Maca Powder

Posted by Reviewer1050997 on Jun 02, 2008

I started this product by great advice from a Vitamin Cottage employee. It has helped to balance my endocrine system which I feel keeps "all systems going."

Raw goodness

Posted by earthwalker on Jun 27, 2012

Navitas Naturals is a well-respected superfoods company and they offer a whole line of certified organic Mayan superfood powders. If you like maca, this is a great brand to try - always high quality.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1479874 on Mar 30, 2010

I bought this for myself to help general endocrine function. I dilute it in a little fruit juice or something sweet and it goes down pretty easy. It appears to be pretty effective. I have a family member who's been in the hospital for a couple of weeks. I've been able to stay healthy and handle the situation a little easier than I might have before I started this supplement.

great product if you like maca

Posted by Reviewer1971797 on Apr 29, 2009

Maca has a strange, malty flavor. I like it in chocolate smoothies. This seems like a high quality maca at a reasonable price.

Very good stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2331282 on Apr 03, 2008

I put it in fruit smoothies to balance my hormones. I feel much better and attribute this to the maca. It does not have the greatest taste but it is an acceptable trade off given the benefits. This is a raw organic cruciferous vegetable...you can't go wrong eating this everyday!

Like dried peanut butter

Posted by Reviewer1676871 on Feb 25, 2008

This is excellent in a strawberry or raspberry yogurt, tastes just like a sandwich.

Wow!

Posted by Reviewer3093015 on Jan 24, 2008

I use this every day and it works great for me. Upon opening the bag, got a big explosion of the Maca's aroma. Fresh and fantastic.

Maca powder

Posted by TyrahD on Jul 11, 2012

I gave one star only because taking this Maca makes me very sick. I know that Navitas Naturals have wonderful quality products, unfortunately it is something I seem to not be able to digest. Maca has many nutritional/health regulating benefits and this one tastes and smells pretty great. If I try Maca again in the future I will try gelatinized maca.

interesting taste

Posted by vanagelyte on Apr 23, 2013

I cannot explain the taste of maca - you need to try it yourself, as for me- I use it only in raw cocktails or on cereals with dried fruits as an addition of great value; but I don't like the taste itself of maca - it's very specific (not delicious, but not disgusting as well) but my friend - adores the taste of it :) After all - I'm glad I use it :)