Navitas Naturals, Organic, Maca Powder, Raw, 16 oz (454 g)

not so amazing for me

Posted by Reviewer1410431 on Feb 20, 2011

i'd done so much research on maca and was very excited to start taking it. i added it to my morning smoothie and had severe insomnia right after. i also noticed that my heart was pounding and i felt anxious. i stopped using this powder as it was not for me.

Gross

Posted by MandyEm on Feb 01, 2013

Tastes gross and I didn't notice any difference after using it. Will not buy again.

Navitas Naturals, Maca Powder, Raw Maca

Posted by Reviewer2849285 on Oct 06, 2008

Love it. I could tell a difference in just two to three days of taking it. Also, I am 47 and so now things such as bone density and muscle loss is a possibility. I notice that not only when I exercise, I have better stamina, but over a period of time, my muscles seem to appreciate it. I don't need as much sleep and when I am tired, I bounce back quicker. My husband works a very physical job and after getting him to try it, he loves it. It will definitely be a staple in our home for good health. This is so important to me since so many foods are processed and lacking in basic nutrition.

Maca Powder

Posted by Reviewer2085227 on Mar 08, 2010

All the reviews I read about Maca claim it is the superfood that gives you energy, stamina, increased libo, increased metabolism for weight loss and I could go on and on. NOT TRUE for me! All it did was make me hungry. I know I was supposed to give it time... but I couldn't afford to. I was eating house and home in the process. This product definitely did not work for me.

MACA and as much as you can get it!

Posted by Reviewer2314781 on Oct 28, 2009

I recommend this for everyone - everyday, it is a overall blessing from above.. Especially if you are pregnant, I used to have terrible all day nausea, this took away all my nausea. Dont settle for meds the doctors give you that they give to cancer patients for nausea, protect yourself and USE what God intended, Naturally Foods! I will use this the rest of my life!