Raw goodness

Posted by earthwalker on Jun 27, 2012

Navitas Naturals is a well-respected superfoods company and they offer a whole line of certified organic Mayan superfood powders. If you like maca, this is a great brand to try - always high quality.

great product if you like maca

Posted by Reviewer1971797 on Apr 29, 2009

Maca has a strange, malty flavor. I like it in chocolate smoothies. This seems like a high quality maca at a reasonable price.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1479874 on Mar 30, 2010

I bought this for myself to help general endocrine function. I dilute it in a little fruit juice or something sweet and it goes down pretty easy. It appears to be pretty effective. I have a family member who's been in the hospital for a couple of weeks. I've been able to stay healthy and handle the situation a little easier than I might have before I started this supplement.

Very good stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2331282 on Apr 03, 2008

I put it in fruit smoothies to balance my hormones. I feel much better and attribute this to the maca. It does not have the greatest taste but it is an acceptable trade off given the benefits. This is a raw organic cruciferous vegetable...you can't go wrong eating this everyday!

Like dried peanut butter

Posted by Reviewer1676871 on Feb 25, 2008

This is excellent in a strawberry or raspberry yogurt, tastes just like a sandwich.

Wow!

Posted by Reviewer3093015 on Jan 24, 2008

I use this every day and it works great for me. Upon opening the bag, got a big explosion of the Maca's aroma. Fresh and fantastic.

Raw Maca Powder

Posted by Reviewer2784303 on Sep 19, 2008

I just love it in combination with my Raw Food Lifestyle.

great for perimenopause issues

Posted by Reviewer1359110 on Dec 26, 2009

I heard about maca while visiting Peru. I am 49 years old and suffering with many perimenopause issues such as; hot flashes, fibroids, mood swings, food cravings, ect. I have been using maca for 6 months now and have noticed a significant change for the better, in all of these areas.I use one teaspoon a day divided into two doses.

Smell not so bad.

Posted by Reviewer1362253 on Jun 26, 2010

After reading other reviews trying to decide on which brand to get, I'm glad I decided on this one. It doesn't smell half as bad as some others indicated and it blends perfectly into the morning smoothies and even tastes good, different but good.

Awesome!

Posted by 4954379169155170238 on Jul 24, 2012

I Love this product!:) it works great!