maca powder

Posted by Reviewer1729249 on Feb 26, 2008

maca powder smaca powder i dnt see a diiference in me or my spouse. the taste and smell is awful. trying to mix it isn't easy either you have to stir forever and it's still gritty.

Insomnia and pounding heart from Maca nothing against Navitas

Posted by Reviewer2344847 on Nov 15, 2011

Every time I've tried this so called miracle product I can not sleep and feel miserable as a result. I did notice my appetite was increased as well. Last night was the first in a very long time that I found myself in the kitchen at midnight trying to make healthful snack choices, popping benedryl and sleep remedies. I thought I would give it another go since my SVT ablation surgery, but never again! FYI the dose I've used is around 5-10 grams at 8:00 a.m.

2 stars

Posted by Reviewer1931163 on Feb 24, 2010

Tasted so horrible I wasn't able to use this product. Gave to gf who doesn't seem to mind the taste so much, though.

terrible

Posted by Reviewer1670839 on Dec 14, 2011

The product is terrible, chalky, unusable.

Not Good

Posted by Reviewer2453341 on Dec 06, 2010

UGGGHHHH! Tastes terrible

Tastes horrible

Posted by Reviewer1489222 on Jun 10, 2011

This stuff is absolutely horrible tasting. It's also difficult to mix in a liquid. So far I can't discern any positive result from eating this stuff daily.

Good quality MACA

Posted by Reviewer1055106 on Nov 20, 2008

MACA is rich in amino acids and potassium. I have noticed that MACA is good for Fibromyalgia,diabetes and all kinds of hormonal problems. Balances hormones without containing any.

Excellent herbal supplement

Posted by Reviewer1962787 on Nov 15, 2008

I had been taking a chasteberry/angelica/GLA complex for a year, it had its effects of regulating my cycle but very slowly, plus any changes with lifestyle and mood disrupted it again very easily. Always suffered PMS moods with some skin problems, and always some sort of cramping or discomfort. I did not believe the reviews before me about how quickly maca helped to regulate menstrual cycles... but it happened for me as well. I started this something like mid-cycle, and my period started bang on day 28 and has for the second time as well. I switched to the gelatinised maca for more active maca compounds. The taste was quite foul when I first started drinking, perhaps I was mixing too much in too little water. I find even now, the taste is palatable, even pleasant if mixed in the correct ratio, but if too condensed I find it to be too strong. Also, my stomach was a little sensitive to this for the first few days, perhaps it was more of a taste issue, but sometimes my body does take a little while to get used to new herbs. I find sprinkling this into water is the easiest way to mix, if you add water after, everything clumps!

maca powder

Posted by Reviewer2555447 on Mar 11, 2008

been using for two weeks have not noticed any significant boost in energy it may work for the under nourished

Navitgas Naturals, Maca Powder, Raw Maca

Posted by Reviewer3100894 on Dec 09, 2008

I mixed it with blended Cacao Power to make a Iced Mocha. It has a strong Malt Flavor. Haven't tried it with anything else yet. I'm not of fan of Malt.