Digestive Upset

Posted by Reviewer2033714 on Nov 22, 2008

Unfortunately, the raw maca caused a lot of digestive upset, and I wasn't able to use it long enough to see the benefits. I did read that the gelatinzed maca is supposed to be better, if the raw maca is to difficult to digest. I gave it four stars, however, because I believe that Navitas Naturals is a good product.

Quality

Posted by Reviewer1427486 on Oct 13, 2009

As always, another quality product from Nativas. Love the re-sealable bag as packaging.

Bitter Almond Taste!

Posted by Reviewer1425058 on Dec 23, 2009

Have not used it long enough to be able to comment on its impact on me. Do not like the bitter almond taste and find it hard to disguise this taste into other products! Hope i can find a disguise for it... Will write another review after using it a bit more

YUM!!!

Posted by Reviewer1511251 on Jun 12, 2008

I love this product, great taste, mixability. I use it to help balance my hormone levels in menopause.

maca powder

Posted by Reviewer1729249 on Feb 26, 2008

maca powder smaca powder i dnt see a diiference in me or my spouse. the taste and smell is awful. trying to mix it isn't easy either you have to stir forever and it's still gritty.

Insomnia and pounding heart from Maca nothing against Navitas

Posted by Reviewer2344847 on Nov 15, 2011

Every time I've tried this so called miracle product I can not sleep and feel miserable as a result. I did notice my appetite was increased as well. Last night was the first in a very long time that I found myself in the kitchen at midnight trying to make healthful snack choices, popping benedryl and sleep remedies. I thought I would give it another go since my SVT ablation surgery, but never again! FYI the dose I've used is around 5-10 grams at 8:00 a.m.

2 stars

Posted by Reviewer1931163 on Feb 24, 2010

Tasted so horrible I wasn't able to use this product. Gave to gf who doesn't seem to mind the taste so much, though.

Not Good

Posted by Reviewer2453341 on Dec 06, 2010

UGGGHHHH! Tastes terrible

terrible

Posted by Reviewer1670839 on Dec 14, 2011

The product is terrible, chalky, unusable.

Tastes horrible

Posted by Reviewer1489222 on Jun 10, 2011

This stuff is absolutely horrible tasting. It's also difficult to mix in a liquid. So far I can't discern any positive result from eating this stuff daily.