• Reviews | English

What a pleasant surprise!

Posted by AneBra on Oct 30, 2012

I have tasted golden berries and goji berries, and these was so not what I expected. I thought they would be chewy and sour like the golden berries, but they are not. They have this mild, sweet taste, without being nauseating like other dried fruits tend to be. It has a very distinct taste that reminds me of caramel, and the texture is almost crunchy, without being dry. I put this in a small container with dark chocolate, goji and golden berries, and my craving for unhealthy snacks is being kept at bay. Would highly recommend!

Best Navitas product!

Posted by Reviewer1458541 on Jun 10, 2012

These are just awesome! Soft and chewy out of the bag, and it even gets better if you soak them in water for at least 30 minutes - the soaking water is also a delicacy! Recommended!

Very Yummy

Posted by 5649150956425648240 on Jun 29, 2012

I add these berries along with Turkish figs and pecans to my steel cut oats. Makes a very tasty healthy breakfast

wonderful

Posted by holyvitaminsbatman on Aug 24, 2012

Snacking on these and Golden Berries with dark chocolate = heaven... and it's ridiculously healthy too....

Lovely mulberries

Posted by Reviewer2387027 on Mar 04, 2012

These are sweet and the best of all ; CRISPY. Perfect as snacks.

Tremendously delicious

Posted by Reviewer1533331 on Sep 12, 2013

These are addictive. If you can eat delicious fattening dried fruits, get some because they are great. Unfortunately, I could not stop eating them so I quit buying them. But they are superb, and I would love to try baking with them. Tangy and different. Not sure what health benefit I expected from them.

delicious

Posted by chernichnijpirog on Feb 04, 2014

I adore this berry, will definitely order again.

Superfood

Posted by archeiherb on Aug 14, 2015

this is my first eating dried mulberry berries. i love it. Some of them taste a little crusp and some is chewy. i put them in my youghurt mixed with dried blueberries. very funny combo to antioxidant.

Posted by 4657185070541002147 on Aug 28, 2015

This is addicting. That's a warning.

糖尿病予防とダイエット