Navitas Naturals, Organic, Mulberry Berries, Sun-Dried White Mulberries, 8 oz (227 g)

delicious

Posted by chernichnijpirog From Latvia on Feb 04, 2014

I adore this berry, will definitely order again.

Taste good

Posted by 5530102213998206468 on Mar 03, 2014

These are okay for a change, but I prefer dried and not freeze dried. My son do not tolerate this. Mold?

Sweeeet!

Posted by 5007046369115390319 on Jun 11, 2013

These were very sweet, too sweet for my taste. Also Im not a big fan on of raisins and that's exactly what they reminded me of, nut textered coated raisins. Strangely enough the aftertaste is good and makes you want to go back for more. Expensive too, fyi.

A real treat

Posted by nattfisk From Norway on Jul 09, 2012

These berries are one of my favorite dried fruits. They are not too dry, as for example goji berries tends to be. They are also not too bitter and not too sweet. I think this package of 8oz lasted two days in my home. If I hadn't snacked it up, I would have used it in a trailmix, granola, smoothie or on top of my morning oatmeal.

Redundant deliciousness

Posted by Non-GMO From New Jersey on Jun 24, 2012

These mulberries are delicious. They are the white variety. The easily resealable package keeps them very fresh. I've had one other brand where I like the taste slightly more, but that was a much smaller bag at a much greater price per ounce. I'm not sure if the variety was different or not. I would buy these again!