• Customer Ratings

Great little berries

Posted by Reviewer3043929 on Mar 14, 2016

This is my first time using this product. These little berries are delicious. I notice that they curb my appetite. I will sprinkle 1 TB on my fruit in the morning and I am not hungry until lunchtime. Chewy and somewhat sweet. YUM! Will purchase again

very good

Posted by SagitAdin on Apr 23, 2016

Sweet and give healthy energy on the go

Some of the best mulberries I've ever had.

Posted by 4952406147770357688 on May 01, 2016

Fresh, sweet, and they've got a pretty good crunch on them (I really don't like soft dried mulberries). Not cheap, obviously, but so worth it in my opinion.

Addictive!

Posted by 5226386329520428910 on May 27, 2016

Absolutely amazing. First time trying dried mulberries, and the quality from this product was great!

Navitas Naturals, Organic, Mulberry Berries

Posted by Reviewer1794161 on Feb 13, 2014

Love them, they have tons of fiber and helped me a lot with bowel movement,will buy again for sure.

My children love them!

Posted by 4975184652655676553 on Feb 19, 2014

My husband and me as well. Sweet!

yummy

Posted by 5371192561122578470 on Feb 27, 2014

yummy

Excellent Flavor

Posted by 4755841559148719631 on Mar 01, 2014

I'm not sure if these really improved my health, because I didn't eat them every day. They were more a good snack to bring to work to eat when I felt sort of munch-y. I would mix them with raw cacao nibs of the same brand (which I do not love the texture/bitterness of) and the caramely flavor of the mulberrries totally balanced out the strong cacao flavor and tasted like rich dark chocolate. They are high in protein, fiber and nutrients so I'd say they make an excellent, filling snack when you have sugar cravings (yes, they have sugar but it's natural and your body will know what to do with it). I love these, but they aren't an absolute staple in my diet.

Yum

Posted by 4650456433043295233 on Mar 17, 2014

I had never tried mulberry berries until now and I really quite sad I waited so long now. Overall great flavor! They make a great snack as well as a great addition to oatmeal. I will be buying these again.

Posted by 5188483428279045033 on Apr 26, 2014

best mulberries on the market!