Navitas Naturals, Organic, SuperFruit Blend, Antioxidant Smoothie Mix, 8 oz (227 g)

YUMMMMM

Posted by Reviewer1306818 From Massachusetts on Apr 13, 2012

I'm a diabetic so I add these to my 'plain' greek yogurt which converts it to a marvelous treat without all the extra carbs from all the sugar they load into yogurt for the American palate.

Posted by Reviewer1416169 From California on Apr 25, 2009

This is very good tasting and works well in my smoothies. I find I don't have to add as much fruit and It gives good flavor to my blended drinks. Navitas is a good brand and I've been happy with their products.

Good antioxidant combo

Posted by Reviewer2280767 From Rhode Island on Jun 12, 2009

This blend of powdered antioxidant fruits is convenient to use and good tasting in smoothies, or sprinkling on cereal. I use it almost every day.

Mjammie

Posted by Reviewer2971524 From Netherlands on Jul 16, 2010

Op De Eerste Plaats Mijn complimenten VOOR DE nette en Snelle Levering Uit IHerb , fantastisch ! Wat is EEN Heerlijke Poeder Zeer smakelijk

Three superfoods

Posted by Reviewer1409249 From Japan on Aug 30, 2010

I tried this for the first time because three superfoods were together. I put it on my breakfast cereal and the taste was excellent.