RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽739.77

₽794.99

Экономия: ₽55.22 (скидка 7%)

Оценки Покупателей

5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

a sweet solution for avoiding sugar

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2772584 Jul 15, 2010

When I read that agave nectar is just as bad for you as high fructose corn syrup, I was delighted to find this alternative to use in place of honey, syrup or sugar. If only the price were not so high, I would use a lot more.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Nice taste for a good price

Отзыв оставлен kjernesunn-nordkvinne Apr 05, 2011

I like it, but will also try other brands.

Liked it, but...

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3229124 Jun 10, 2011

...it doesn't get top score. I reacted especially to that the serving size was not measured in grams. This is unpractical as there are different sized tablespoons to be bought. I quite enjoyed the caramell-ish taste to it, though:)

A bit thin

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1154704 Jun 10, 2011

This syrup is fine for baking and I like the molasses taste, but I won't buy it again because it takes more yacon syrup than honey in my power bars or granola to hold the ingredients together. Honey is much cheaper and I use so little of it that I really don't notice an effect on my blood sugar anyways.

Very nice!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1011896 Jul 14, 2011

I recommend this, it´s a good product.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

good

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2728813 Jul 25, 2011

Good product, ok taste. Not as yummi as agave,but much healthier.

Good taste

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1146209 Sep 06, 2011

Haven't used this yet, just tasted it, but the taste is good! Not as thick as regular syrup, but tastier.

Karamell, mm..

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2900408 Nov 23, 2011

Endelig en syrup jeg kan spise, som i tillegg smaker himmelsk!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Good sugar substitute with an unusual, pleasant flavor

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1289814 Nov 25, 2007

I recently used this to replace the sugar in a muffin recipe. The result was a less sweet, slightly complex flavor. I find the flavor of this to be something of a cross between apples and molasses. I was a bit stingy with it in my first experiment, perhaps due to the price and inexperience! I will use it again, as I like the result, and appreciate the nutritional values this offers.

Great Product!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3021531 Jan 06, 2008

This is a interesting tasting sweetener which as the jar suggests is very similar to molasses. However trying to open the bloody thing proved to be a little difficult. Great product if you can not hurt your hands opening it!

Позиции 1-10 из 24