Nice taste for a good price

Posted by kjernesunn-nordkvinne on Apr 05, 2011

I like it, but will also try other brands.

a sweet solution for avoiding sugar

Posted by Reviewer2772584 on Jul 15, 2010

When I read that agave nectar is just as bad for you as high fructose corn syrup, I was delighted to find this alternative to use in place of honey, syrup or sugar. If only the price were not so high, I would use a lot more.

Expensive, acquired taste

Posted by rdcoons on Jan 05, 2008

This was the first time I tried yacon root syrup. It doesn't have as sweet of a taste as I was expecting. It has a molasses type flavor, yet not as sweet as molasses. It does add a nice flavor to the smoothies I made out of it, but this is probably too expensive to be something that I buy on a regular basis. Give it a try, you might like it.

good taste

Posted by Reviewer2612867 on Feb 09, 2010

like cooking with this

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1486600 on Feb 11, 2010

This is my favorite!!!! It taste so good. Sweet and savory addition to add to any foods you need a little sweetness. The other thing, is if you are detoxing (I am) its a great source to put live enzymes in your colon. It is a small container so you might want to get a larger one. You will go through it fast and your family will love it. Best of all, you will know its good for them too! No one tells you about this little gem...

Great success!

Posted by Reviewer1425174 on Jan 26, 2010

Really nice, works well in desserts an smoothie.

pricey for size of jar, but tasty

Posted by Reviewer1571676 on Sep 05, 2010

It went too fast.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1148301 on Sep 07, 2010

Tastes so good, kind of like barley malt syrup and molasses. Very good on quinoa with a little butter or coconut oil.

Sweetener

Posted by Reviewer2955931 on May 06, 2010

Is a good sweetener that works as it should.

yum!

Posted by Reviewer2050382 on Jun 01, 2010

This syrup is so delicious! I love the rich, fruity, caramel-like flavor. I top my oatmeal and yogurt with it. I also use it in baking. So Good! The iherb price is the best around, and the iherb service can not be matched! Thanks