Navitas Superfood Blend

Posted by KiMaLi on Apr 30, 2013

This is a USDA product. It is a RAW food, vegan and kosher as well. This protein superfood powder is a blend of nutrient rich whole foods. It is combined with hemp that is high in protein and omegas, antioxidant rich-cacao and maca that benefits the endocrine system to create an energizing and nourishing smoothie blend.

Superfood

Posted by archeiherb on Aug 06, 2015

it tastes a little bitter but i like this powder! i usually put it on dessert to balance the sweetness. i really like it

Amazing

Posted by 5041298696737752279 on Oct 03, 2014

This mix actually tastes so good in a smoothie! so impressed with it. the three ingredients are great superfoods and perfect for a vegan looking for a tasty protein powder!

Flavorful nutrition

Posted by 4837839617980887999 on Apr 15, 2015

This is perfect to add to smoothies, or mash together with the bananas I put on my kid's porridge etc. Tastes good, nutritios, a good product.

Fuller for longer!

Posted by 5050286211169538350 on Apr 07, 2014

I have been doing a lot of research about foods that will make you feel fuller for longer and I was compelled to write about this blend. I have been adding it to smoothie for breakfast in the morning and can truthfully say it's the best thing I've tried to help me stay satisfied until lunch! About to re purchase now..

Great in smoothies

Posted by 5311847164357945324 on Oct 08, 2013

This blend is good in any smoothie and gives you a lot of extra nutrients.

Great taste and energy

Posted by 5493949130205636987 on May 02, 2014

I need all the energy I can get, and With a teaspoon of this in my yoghurt in the morning, I'm ready to go. Tastes nice of chocolate. Thumbs up!

I think it's my favorite Navitas Mix

Posted by 5008428945809967047 on Sep 16, 2014

Great with Rice Milk!

Great for smoothies and oatmeal

Posted by jerneja-suri on Nov 12, 2015

This is a tasty blend that I like to use in smoothies and in my morning oatmeal. It also works as a hot drink for cold evenings. I normally hate the taste of maca powder, but the cocoa in this mixture covers it up nicely.